LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 180 users in the forums

8 games on the Schedule !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
will tell us if we are going to the playoffs like sing said or not ! what you guys think !

we can't overlook the Rams ! then we have Falcon , Texan , Colts , Titans , Bears, packers & Jaguars .

How many of these Games we need to win to get to the palyoffs ? cuz if we beat the Rams we have the Division almost goten ?
[ Edited by cNiner on Sep 29, 2009 at 8:52 AM ]
n
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 29, 2009 at 8:29 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Perfect
I really don't think the Rams should be overlooked. They always play the 49ers tough.
as of right now, we just have to beat the jags.
This thread has gone opium den
  • evil
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=130606
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
I really don't think the Rams should be overlooked. They always play the 49ers tough.

I agree All division games are tough and I think the Rams are better than people think. The 9ers should still win, but it's not going to be a cake walk.
more like 13 games on the schedule. You have to play them all, they are all tough and all equally important.

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
more like 13 games on the schedule. You have to play them all, they are all tough and all equally important.

THANK YOU.

every win counts. even if we're at that point wher we already clinched a playoff berth. let's not forget that this is considerably a young team with minimal winning experience.
Share 49ersWebzone