LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

The Official Brian Jennings Experience

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by LeadFarmer:
Jennings Twitter

@PeteCarroll send me one of your play books and I'll pick out a play for you.

wonder wtf made him decide to post that?

put this man in the 49ers HoF
Jennings going on KNBR next: http://knbr.com/ShowsSchedule/ListenNow/tabid/586/Default.aspx

I met Brian in London last year (that's me in the red hat) and can confirm what a top bloke he is!

I also went to one of the practices here and can confirm, Special Teams have THE best training "workout"
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:

I met Brian in London last year (that's me in the red hat) and can confirm what a top bloke he is!

I also went to one of the practices here and can confirm, Special Teams have THE best training "workout"

Cool pic man
by the way for the life of me i can not get my jennings jersey signed. before i get to the players entrance he is already in the locker room, and when he comes out he is always running away from the fans. and i am not going to go walking the streets of SC to get it signed.
  • Jiks

photoshopped
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

photoshopped

Seriously, Hobbits are fictional characters
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
by the way for the life of me i can not get my jennings jersey signed. before i get to the players entrance he is already in the locker room, and when he comes out he is always running away from the fans. and i am not going to go walking the streets of SC to get it signed.

I want a Jennings jersey...
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I guarantee you, JDT, if he saw your jersey in the stadium he would run over and sign it.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

I guarantee you, JDT, if he saw your jersey in the stadium he would run over and sign it.

oh i know. but like i said, he cuts off his warmups before i can get there, then when he comes back out he doesn't even look at the crowd. i got an acknowledgement last year in seattle but it was during the game.

oh i know. but like i said, he cuts off his warmups before i can get there, then when he comes back out he doesn't even look at the crowd. i got an acknowledgement last year in seattle but it was during the game.

Brian Jennings doesn't acknowledge a sole supporter. He is much too great for that. For the playoff's we need to organize a Brian Jennings cheer section. Possibly spell out his name, or maybe sculpt a statue for him. I'm not sure if these will be enough to appease him, but it's a start.
He's been tweeting me lately, he likes the whole Honey Badger deal lol
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
He's been tweeting me lately, he likes the whole Honey Badger deal lol

Ask him what it would take to meet him some day to exchange high fives? Because honestly that would be my dream.
I just found this on a website set up for his long-snap camp. Good read about an interesting guy.

http://jennings141.com/thestory/
Originally posted by valrod33:
hes a long snapper

yeah tell that to the long snapper of the giants in 02 - 03' playoffs who says he would give anything except his family to redue that play becaue it cost 50+ guys a chance at a superbowl haha
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Jan 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone