LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 232 users in the forums

Niner Fans in Arizona...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by ssahnan:
well me and my group was some of the niner fans there...i live here so obviously i go to the game year in and year out...i was shocked this year how many niner fans showed up, we were everywhere...we personally sat on the what would be left of the niner bench section and for whatever reason, it was litterally all niner fans...as we got our tickets to the game, somehow we all got put there. any chants you heard were all of us.....we represented hard, i have no voice left. man after the game, we had such a huge cheer session in the concourse, we rubbed it in good...

anyway, i cant believe we won, gonna soak it up but for those concerned with niner representation in az, no need to worry....we had a legion, we chanted all game long till all of us went hoarse...you could see the looks of frustration on cardinals fans everywhere, everywhere they looked it was niner fans, i cant exaggerate enuf how many of us they were out there, colors never felt better....so happy to hear we could be heard on the broadcast, we shouted our a$$es off

thats awesome dude.

it felt like a college game or something, we did the hockey chants and everything...i cant express how much of a niner party our section was...and beyond that, there were still niner fans everywhere. it felt like an invasion to be honest, i still cant express my pride that you guys were able to hear us...i forgot to record but rest assured, i will see and now, pleasantly hear for myself...

niner nation az style went to war today and obviously we werent why we won, but we sure celebrated along side of our team. biggest play of the cardinals season so far, ended with a sack...

lots to be worried about, we are a dumb dark ages ignorant team on offense but for all of it, we still won...i been up there in sf with you guys before and loved every minute of it, our section may as well have been candlestick park...we truly rocked it....
I came all the way down from oklahoma for the game.I meet fans from ALASKA HAWAII THE JERSEY NINERS MIAMI PENNSYLVANNIA.The booster clubs AZNINER EMPIRE THE 49ER FAITHFUL SOCAL EMPIRE put on AWSOME tailgate party 200+ easy for this one tailgate party.YES quite of few of us was on the NINER side and even SING' was pumping his hands up to get us to chant D fence. WE REPRESENTED.
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:
I came all the way down from oklahoma for the game.I meet fans from ALASKA HAWAII THE JERSEY NINERS MIAMI PENNSYLVANNIA.The booster clubs AZNINER EMPIRE THE 49ER FAITHFUL SOCAL EMPIRE put on AWSOME tailgate party 200+ easy for this one tailgate party.YES quite of few of us was on the NINER side and even SING' was pumping his hands up to get us to chant D fence. WE REPRESENTED.

Sweet.
My brother flew out from the bay area to the game.

He said where he was sitting (First row when Gore scored his first TD) there was about 60% 49er fans.

AZ chapter of Ninerempire representin' !!!

[ Edited by ninerempire25 on Sep 13, 2009 at 22:17:36 ]
took over 100 pics of the game and the tailgate party. Got into some shouting matches with the cardiacs but its all good.Great game (especial on the D)
well me and my group was some of the niner fans there...i live here so obviously i go to the game year in and year out...i was shocked this year how many niner fans showed up, we were everywhere...we personally sat on the what would be left of the niner bench section and for whatever reason, it was litterally all niner fans...as we got our tickets to the game, somehow we all got put there. any chants you heard were all of us.....we represented hard, i have no voice left. man after the game, we had such a huge cheer session in the concourse, we rubbed it in good...

anyway, i cant believe we won, gonna soak it up but for those concerned with niner representation in az, no need to worry....we had a legion, we chanted all game long till all of us went hoarse...you could see the looks of frustration on cardinals fans everywhere, everywhere they looked it was niner fans, i cant exaggerate enuf how many of us they were out there, colors never felt better....so happy to hear we could be heard on the broadcast, we shouted our a$$es off

thats awesome dude.

it felt like a college game or something, we did the hockey chants and everything...i cant express how much of a niner party our section was...and beyond that, there were still niner fans everywhere. it felt like an invasion to be honest, i still cant express my pride that you guys were able to hear us...i forgot to record but rest assured, i will see and now, pleasantly hear for myself...

niner nation az style went to war today and obviously we werent why we won, but we sure celebrated along side of our team. biggest play of the cardinals season so far, ended with a sack...

lots to be worried about, we are a dumb dark ages ignorant team on offense but for all of it, we still won...i been up there in sf with you guys before and loved every minute of it, our section may as well have been candlestick park...we truly rocked it....

I salute you guys, you guys rocked.. could definitely hear your chants. I was watching the game with my friends, and I was like "wait, holy crap I hear a DEFENSE chant against Arizona". Possibly a few "let's go niners", but I wasn't sure if they said niners or cardinals. Anyways, great stuff!
Originally posted by doodle:

thats awesome dude.

I salute you guys, you guys rocked.. could definitely hear your chants. I was watching the game with my friends, and I was like "wait, holy crap I hear a DEFENSE chant against Arizona". Possibly a few "let's go niners", but I wasn't sure if they said niners or cardinals. Anyways, great stuff!

Heard that on my TV also................way to represent

Originally posted by ninerempire25:

thats awesome dude.

Me and some buddies drove down from Vegas to go to the game. We met up with the Tru niners fan club from the Bay Area and the AZ Niner Empire from the Phoenix area on gameday at the tailgate. HOF'er Bob St. Clair showed up to the tailgate and everyone went nuts!!! This was the most niner fans I have seen at a road game since the Rams were in L.A. We totally invaded the Cardinals stadium and enjoyed watching theie long faces When Justin smith sacked Warner and caused the fumble. Of course as we were leaving the stadium we got bombarded with Cardinal fans calling us crossdressers and other obscenities. But, all in all I loved it and yes there were cheers of Lets go niners in the stadium that Cardinal fans tried to drown out with lets go Cards. they also were unveiling their 2008 NFC champs banner and had Aeneas williams talking. I'm glad we spoiled their celebration.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

thats awesome dude.

Me and some buddies drove down from Vegas to go to the game. We met up with the Tru niners fan club from the Bay Area and the AZ Niner Empire from the Phoenix area on gameday at the tailgate. HOF'er Bob St. Clair showed up to the tailgate and everyone went nuts!!! This was the most niner fans I have seen at a road game since the Rams were in L.A. We totally invaded the Cardinals stadium and enjoyed watching theie long faces When Justin smith sacked Warner and caused the fumble. Of course as we were leaving the stadium we got bombarded with Cardinal fans calling us crossdressers and other obscenities. But, all in all I loved it and yes there were cheers of Lets go niners in the stadium that Cardinal fans tried to drown out with lets go Cards. they also were unveiling their 2008 NFC champs banner and had Aeneas williams talking. I'm glad we spoiled their celebration.

LOL on spoiling the opener for them.In section 128 we were chanting unfinished business,due to the fact they were bragging they had unfinished business for not winning the S/B.We got loud when they unfolded their unfinished business banners.
s**t it's better than some home games we had in our house ! good job guys !

I was in section 131 and it seemed like the next section over was all niner fans. Towards the end of the game when the cardinal fans started to leave you could of definitely tell that there were a lot of niner fans. It was great to see the niner nation invade "the red sea".
  • B650
  • Veteran
We're taking over the West.
i was in section 127 and there were plenty of niners fans. of course by the end of the game we had defense chants going, lets go niner chants, etc. cards fans were whisper quiet of course!

it felt good walking out of the pink taco stadium and all the cards fans hanging their head in shame. we own that b***h now. pathetic fanbase!
My buddies and I were up in 435, still awesome seats, but seriously, it felt like the 3 sections around us were 75% Niners fans. We were going crazy with the chants. Nothing got out of hand either with Cardinals fans. It was friggin' awesome.

Is there any better feeling in the world than walking out of an opponent's stadium with the victory?
Originally posted by cNiner:
s**t it's better than some home games we had in our house ! good job guys !

seriously. so true.
hopefully this Sunday the stick can get loud.
Share 49ersWebzone