Originally posted by Xestenz:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Summed it up pefectly

Rams>49ers we will finish last in the division

Wow

Yeah -- let's not go too far.

lol i gotta stay out of niner talk
From what I saw in the preseason the rams look like crap. There oline looked like a turnstile couldnt block period. They have zero recievers. The d also looked awful. Underrated in this leauge you are what youre record says. They will probally have the number one pick next year unless the raiders win less games.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
From what I saw in the preseason the rams look like crap. There oline looked like a turnstile couldnt block period. They have zero recievers. The d also looked awful. Underrated in this leauge you are what youre record says. They will probally have the number one pick next year unless the raiders win less games.

Thats not what I saw. but since were talking preseason didnt we BARLY squeak by the raiders LOL sooo wouldnt we be in contention for the 1 one pick as well. I mean we are talking pre season and our starters played like s**t.. Oh an I saw the same thit you stated from us as well..

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 7, 2009 at 09:41:57 ]
Oh yah and then Dallas will have the number one pick. If you really feel so strongly that the rams will be better you should join there fan base we wont miss you.
Oh yah and then Dallas will have the number one pick. If you really feel so strongly that the rams will be better you should join there fan base we wont miss you.

Lol sorry Im not getting all hyped up over this team. Sorry Im not impressed

Lol wasnt it you who started the "preseason" issue say this is what I saw from the rams in preseason???
Summed it up pefectly

Wow

So why are we better than the rams???
Because we won a couple more games than them last year? because we have Gore?? Jackson> Gore. Beacuse we have a fantastic QB in Hill or Smith or Davis LOL!! Im sorry im not expecting anything out of this team this year we dont have anything on O its the same s**t every year we over hype people based on TC and Preseason....its PRACTICE VD yet again will dissapoint Josh Morgan wayyy overhyped he didnt s**t last year. Gore isnt a top 5 back anymore our D is shaky Nate is losing a step and we have ZERO passrush

Uh, yeah . . . five more games. How much better did they really get? Who do they have behind the oft injured Jackson? They've put in the WCO in which Bulger has NEVER played. Their #1 draft pick is still behind Adam freaken Goldberg at RT on their depth chart. Carriker is alread done for the season.

Are the Rams better than 2008? . . . probably and I think they will get better under Spagnuolo, but they're not better than the Niners IMO.

BTW, over the last three seasons Gore has been more productive than Jackson, albeit slightly . . . and that's combined rushing AND recieving yards.
the webzone has been invaded today by rams fans

Pashos is a great signing and will be starting at RT at some point this season

Nate Davis is looks like a real QB and has been quick to adjust to the NFL, might have had the best preseason of any rook QB.

Glen Coffee led NFL in preseason yards rushing. He's ready for the NFL.

49ers finally have a team philosophy that matches with the talents of the team.

Dre Bly can still lock people down, and the secondary in general have made lots of plays this preseason.

We lost two players for the season unexpectedly (Harris and Smith) are we recovered reasonably well and may have upgraded with Bly and Pashos.

We still play in the NFC West

Coach Raye will actually throw passes to Vernon instead of him blocking every play

We still have plenty of reasons to be optimistic about what our offseason will produce for us this year. SHUSH
Yeah, I've been saying all along that this may go down as one of the worst off-season's ever Anytime you don't address a single need (RB & WR were not need positions) and don't add one starter from the draft to a 7-9 team that was lucky to be 7-9, that's a very poor draft. The rest of the off-season was just as bad.
Summed it up pefectly

Wow

Because we won a couple more games than them last year? because we have Gore?? Jackson> Gore. Beacuse we have a fantastic QB in Hill or Smith or Davis LOL!! Im sorry im not expecting anything out of this team this year we dont have anything on O its the same s**t every year we over hype people based on TC and Preseason....its PRACTICE VD yet again will dissapoint Josh Morgan wayyy overhyped he didnt s**t last year. Gore isnt a top 5 back anymore our D is shaky Nate is losing a step and we have ZERO passrush

Uh, yeah . . . five more games. How much better did they really get? Who do they have behind the oft injured Jackson? They've put in the WCO in which Bulger has NEVER played. Their #1 draft pick is still behind Adam freaken Goldberg at RT on their depth chart. Carriker is alread done for the season.

Are the Rams better than 2008? . . . probably and I think they will get better under Spagnuolo, but they're not better than the Niners IMO.

BTW, over the last three seasons Gore has been more productive than Jackson, albeit slightly . . . and that's combined rushing AND recieving yards.

I respect your opinion and I deffinatly hear you out. I just see them surprising alot of people this year and us just flunking badly

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, I've been saying all along that this may go down as one of the worst off-season's ever Anytime you don't address a single need (RB & WR were not need positions) and don't add one starter from the draft to a 7-9 team that was lucky to be 7-9, that's a very poor draft. The rest of the off-season was just as bad.

This is true. I do feel if we werent in this mess with Crabtree that people but be more optimistic (including myself). But we dont have a good enough QB or ability to rush opposing QB's to make the playoffs. Maybe a 6-10 season
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

This is true. I do feel if we werent in this mess with Crabtree that people but be more optimistic (including myself). But we dont have a good enough QB or ability to rush opposing QB's to make the playoffs. Maybe a 6-10 season

Good luck your going to get a s**t storm thrown your way
Summed it up pefectly

Wow

I respect your opinion and I deffinatly hear you out. I just see them surprising alot of people this year and us just flunking badly

Fair enough . . . and I'm sure you hope you're wrong. I hope you're VERY wrong.

I'm still baffled at the fact that the front office didn't make any improvements to this teams pass rush. It's just amazing.
Summed it up pefectly

Wow

Fair enough . . . and I'm sure you hope you're wrong. I hope you're VERY wrong.

Lol of course I hope I am wrong and If I am I will DEFFINATLY admit that s**t too
Share 49ersWebzone