There are 198 users in the forums

Signed Practice Squad Players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I remember this sh*t happening with Clayton too.

Yeah, but there's a difference between 3 ypc and 5 ypc.

Sure, there would be, if that was the case.

Sheets averaged 4.5 ypc against third stringers this year. Clayton averaged the same against third stringers in 08 and 07 preseasons (4.4).

Try again.
RB Korey Sheets
FB Brit Miller
OT Alex Boone
NT Khalif Mitchell
TE JJ Finley

I am more excited about Boone then Sheets. If Boone learns to pass protect and with his size he could play on the right side of the line for a very long time.

Is M. Robinson in the last year of his contract? If so maybe Sheets is being groomed to be his replacement?
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
RB Korey Sheets
FB Brit Miller
OT Alex Boone
NT Khalif Mitchell
TE JJ Finley

I am more excited about Boone then Sheets. If Boone learns to pass protect and with his size he could play on the right side of the line for a very long time.

Is M. Robinson in the last year of his contract? If so maybe Sheets is being groomed to be his replacement?
I believe Robinson just got an extension this past year
Z is baaaaaack!
So who is this WR Dobson Collins? I bet he's the first one released if a rookie gets bumped off the 53 man roster.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
RB Korey Sheets
FB Brit Miller
OT Alex Boone
NT Khalif Mitchell
TE JJ Finley

I believe Robinson just got an extension this past year

Yeah, Robinson is signed through 2012.

Sheets can't be Robinson's replacement because he doesn't provide the utility value that Robinson does.
And people where saying Bear was going to replace vernon lol
Originally posted by solidg2000:

Oh yes, the mercurial "i just got a feeling about this guy, bro!!" version of talent evaluation that rules/ruins ninertalk.

Yeah that was some crazy talk!

I think that thread deserves a bump. Just got to find it.

Originally posted by natrone06:

it was locked.
Originally posted by natrone06:

Yes, I would make a thread asking for some "crow eating" on the Bear Pascoe Pro Bowl Train, but I think it would get locked.

Last year it was Cody Wallace. This year, it's Pascoe, and he didn't even make the practice squad!
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
Well played Scotty !!! Everything worked out great for the Niners! Almost all the players that everyone was sorry to see cut were all brought back onto the PS !
And it even looks like Scott is getting that OT that we thought should be sought after !
But of course there will still be Whiners who still want to complain,no matter how perfectly this worked out. If they didn't already jump off the GG bridge after our 4th stringers looked bad in the last preseason game and then a few of their favorite bubble players were put on waivers. Gee, I hope they didn't kill themselves ,if we go 16-0 they will be so sorry,lol.
If we actually ever loose a game that counts,it will be mass suicide ,since they get so worked up over Hill only going 7-10 or whatever it was, and so distraught over Sheets being on the PS instead of the inactive list every week if we had kept him on the 53. lol.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I remember this sh*t happening with Clayton too.

Yeah, but there's a difference between 3 ypc and 5 ypc.

Sure, there would be, if that was the case.

Sheets averaged 4.5 ypc against third stringers this year. Clayton averaged the same against third stringers in 08 and 07 preseasons (4.4).

Try again.

Really? I could have sworn that he averaged 3 something ypc that preseason, which is why I wasn't impressed with him. Oh well, I'll hide.
Only seven practice squad players signed. We must be waiting to sign a tackle or a certain wide reciever so someone from the 53 will be bumped down.
Share 49ersWebzone