There are 141 users in the forums

Deion Sanders...and his mouth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Craptree KNOWS there were 2 teams out there that would pay him more than 49ers"[/b]

Poll.... thumps up or thumbs down, should the NFL already be questioning Deion Sanders about what he openly said on TV?

give us a simple thumps up or thumbs down.

[ Edited by BigMar on Sep 6, 2009 at 11:28:43 ]
IBTM.

BTW, .

[ Edited by Method on Sep 6, 2009 at 11:28:59 ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Man, you sure love having your threads locked don't you?

Its possible two teams contacted us through legal channels. Even if that happened, it's not like Cashtree can be released or traded to one of those teams. If he were a free agent another team might be tempted to tamper to force a trade or a release, but this situation is different.
9ers said they have NO knowledge themselves of any teams contacting them or Craptree

Lets stick to the poll, simple thumps up or thumbs down if you think the NFL should question Deion about his knowledge.

My opinion is a clear >>>>

[ Edited by BigMar on Sep 6, 2009 at 11:37:54 ]
Fu*k Deion and his comments
I think it is BS that the NFL would get us for tampering with Briggs, then do nothing about other teams tampering with Crabtree!

[ Edited by 49er4life on Sep 6, 2009 at 11:42:07 ]
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Man, you sure love having your threads locked don't you?

-9fA
Whatever...We need to get Crabtree signed!!!

Dieon is right that we need Crabtree. Other than Gore we dont have an explosive weapons on O. VD, Morgan or any of those inconsistent players arent on Crabtree's level. I say pay him Darious Hay money and get us our weapon Shaun Hill needs!!
Share 49ersWebzone