There are 116 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Originally posted by nooj:
How could you not recognize MC Hammer???

HAMMER TIME!!

Originally posted by teeohh:
wtf is happening

mc hammer? this better be a good story

Crabtree is re-learning how to make a NFL caliber cut my watching Hammer's dance moves.
I personally think it is a guy just looks like MC hammer. He is probably someone Crabtree trust. But if it is Hammer
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Tman:
I cant F'ing believe MC Hammer is actually wrapped up in all of this!!

This has got to be one of the wackiest rookie contract holdout/negotiations of all time!!

MC Hammer?!?!?!?!

Hell yeah. This totally beats Rickey Williams being represented by Master P.

LOL is that true?

Yeah can't believe it was that long ago already.

From wiki:

Quote:
New Orleans Saints

Williams was selected as the fifth pick of the 1999 NFL Draft by the New Orleans Saints. Head coach Mike Ditka traded all of the Saints' 1999 draft picks to get Williams, as well as a 1st and 3rd pick the following year. This was the first time one player was the only draft pick of an NFL team. Williams and Ditka posed for the cover of ESPN The Magazine as a bride and a groom with the heading "For Better or for Worse." Rapper Master P's (a.k.a. Percy Miller's) organization "No Limit Sports" negotiated his contract, which was largely incentive-laden in exchange for an $8M-plus signing bonus with salary incentives worth a range of $11 million to $68 million should he hit all of his incentives, with most of them requiring higher than top-level production to attain. The contract was criticized by legions of people, both sports agents and writers, who realized that Williams' position entitled him to much more in guaranteed money. Williams later fired "No Limit Sports" and made Leigh Steinberg his agent. Ditka was later fired for the team's poor performance.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
How and why in the world is MC Hammer "the catalyst" to get Crabtree and the Niner brass to the negotiating table?!?!?!?!

WTFBBQLOL!?!?!?!

I actually think Hammer may be one of his "advisors" aka part of his entourage. He may have been just told by Crabtree to relay the message to Parker to "Get It Done".

Didnt he go bankrupt after he spend his millions on all his friends? lol great adviser
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
"If memory serves . . . Deion Sanders lived in MC Hammer's Fremont mansion in 1994 when Deion played for 49ers."

per MM

maybe it is mc hammer?? he has to be doing some work now i guess right?

He was also the "man behind the man" responsible for Deion's first singing contract!
  • Tman
  • Veteran

This has got to be one of the wackiest rookie contract holdout/negotiations of all time!!

MC Hammer?!?!?!?!

HAHAHA!

WORD.... he made em say "UUHHHH"
How is Hammer involved with this? Where does Crabtree get his friends? 1991?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by kezar49er:
If he signs how soon before we can trade him?

If he signs why would we trade him??

Why the hell not, trade him for a good pick.

For one, HUUUUUGE cap hit, two we might be better off with him. We would've been better off trading his rights than Crabtree himself.

Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
How and why in the world is MC Hammer "the catalyst" to get Crabtree and the Niner brass to the negotiating table?!?!?!?!

WTFBBQLOL!?!?!?!

I actually think Hammer may be one of his "advisors" aka part of his entourage. He may have been just told by Crabtree to relay the message to Parker to "Get It Done".

Didnt he go bankrupt after he spend his millions on all his friends? lol great adviser

Yeah and then he devoted himself to the church after that I believe.

MC Hammer?!?!?!?!

HAHAHA!

WORD.... he made em say "UUHHHH"

"Uhhhhhhh..... uhhhhhhh.... I'm so highhhh...."
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
69 pages = crabs sings

I'm thinking MC Hammer is code for Deion Sanders....
No news must mean this happened.
Share 49ersWebzone