LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Like i said

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This goes out to all those on here who think or thought we can get to the playoffs. I told everyone here after watching 2 weeks of camp live and in person that our lines suck and we have no answer at qb and our overall talent is not very good. Pretty much every reply I got was an argument to my assesment and calling bulls**t just because I'm a players friend. And by the way that's the reason I pretty much don't post anymore. I guess you people would rather read other members hopes and prayers of yes this is our year and wow we are going to be so much better than last year. At least I did find a good friend on here that I do give my info to and I trust him with a lot of stuff that I would never post on the main board. Anyways back to the point- I hope you people now realize we are not good and will not be good until we some lineman-offensive and defensive and most of all a legit qb.

"I told you so" threads dont last too long here
I hope YOU realize that preseason is not any indicator of success of failure during the regular season.

-9fA
Weren't you the same guy who said you knew someone on the "inside" who pretty much guaranteed Smith would start, blah blah blah.

So much for your "inside info."
I have been around football plenty enough to " realize " talent and the lack there of.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I hope YOU realize that preseason is not any indicator of success of failure during the regular season.

-9fA

Its not like we are expecting a superbowl this year. Yes our pass rush lookis weak in the PreSeason and the O-line is giving up sacks in the PreSeason, but nothing matters until week 1. Yes, this team has question marks in areas, but if the Tards can win the division and make it to the superbowl, i'm pretty sure the 49ers could make a nice little playoff run

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Weren't you the same guy who said you knew someone on the "inside" who pretty much guaranteed Smith would start, blah blah blah.

So much for your "inside info."

Yes. That's me. And the staff really wanted him to start but its a lose lose situation now regardless of who starts. Do you like what you have seen from shaun? And yes both qbs play is affected tremendously by our off line.
Originally posted by volniner:
I have been around football plenty enough to " realize " talent and the lack there of.

• Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Feel free to post about these things in individual relevent threads. However, these types of "I told you so " threads (which basically only serve to instigate) will not be allowed.

Share 49ersWebzone