LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Curtis Taylor

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I would rather have someone else create post's

Lol
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Why is this bum on the roster he never does anything but get hurt and let everyone else make plays. Same with God aweful Demetric Evans.

I would of much rather had Willhelm over Taylor or maybe even Robinson b/c at least Robinson is a leader.

And with Demetric Evans he sucks never makes a play, and I would rather give a chance to a young guy like Walker who worked his @$$ off this preseason

I wouldn't call him a bum this is just his second year and he doesn't get a lot of tome behind our other safties
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I would rather have someone else create post's
Simple

Curtis Taylor will play special teams, and he has shown promise, he will be a safety for the niners in 2011 as Michael Lewis and Mark Roman will be gone.

Demetric Evans, our DL is thin, this will be his last year. He brings veteran savvy and the coach's feel the front three are not strong enough, so they need to keep extra DL in to have a rotation and get fresh legs.

I was rooting for Khalif Mitchell, hopefully he will be on the PS
Agreed...with the dissenters on this post.
1) Why keep MROB? He doesn't even help with depth at RB or FB.
2) You need lots of Dlinemen in our system.
3) We NEED depth in the secondary more than anywhere else. Very smart move. Lewis is getting old and we'd like to replace him next season. Goldson has to prove himself this season. So basically we are keeping our options open at the biggest weakness on our D wich is the secondary and seeing if someone can develop or step up or if we will have to draft again. Curtis Taylor is a young kid with some talent. He is also good enough to be a backup if we part ways with Lewis and another safety next season.
Taylor showed some promise last year before his injury. Why give up so soon? He'll be a core special teamer.
Why is Taylor a bum exactly?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

cuz he sucks
Originally posted by znk916:

cuz he sucks

Good point?

cuz he sucks

Good point?

thx u2

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Why is this bum on the roster he never does anything but get hurt and let everyone else make plays. Same with God aweful Demetric Evans.

I would of much rather had Willhelm over Taylor or maybe even Robinson b/c at least Robinson is a leader.

And with Demetric Evans he sucks never makes a play, and I would rather give a chance to a young guy like Walker who worked his @$$ off this preseason

willhelm is injured,
1. Lewis mostly likely won't be on this roster in 2011.

2. Goldson may be too expensive to sign in 2011 and may not be here.

3. Therefore, let's hope Smith improves enough to fill the FS or SS role alongside Taylor Mays.

4. This leaves Curtis Taylor to be the primary backup FS if he develops nicely.

cuz he sucks

true... why sings want to keep curtis taylor onboard..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

cuz he sucks

true... why sings want to keep curtis taylor onboard..

A big, physical, fast, young safety who has shown he is a very good ST's player. That is why he is on the roster + Goldson and Lewis are UFA's next yr and Reggie Smith will RFA.
Share 49ersWebzone