LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Stop the Crabtree Hate

Shop Find 49ers gear online
he will probably sign by weeks end. the niners have all the leverage in this situation
Ill start drinking the haterade when maybe more then 5 first rounders have signed. I love how crabtree is greedy while every other 1st rounder is getting a pass because they are waiting on crabtree to cash in. That logic= fail
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
"All over his nuts?"- Uh, I wasn't close to his nuts, nor do I wish to be near his nuts.

Impressive use of the English language!

Are you an English teacher?

History.

Wait a second. I see a "gay" reference. You'll have to excuse me....I can't resist.

You got too much free time during summer vacation

Way too much, I admit.

Just wondering your thoughts on this. You predicted Crabs holding out til the 15th. It looks like DHB is going to sign really soon. Do you think that the DHB signing speeds things up at all?

It helps get the ball rolling, but I think we have to wait in line until both Monroe and Raji sign. Parker is going to demand as much coin as DHB, and he's not going to get the Niners to bite. Once Monroe and Raji sign, now we will have the perameters in place for a contract. As stated before, I believe Crabtree's salary will fall between DHB and Monroe's, probably closer to the Raiders' WR.

I'm beginning to think the 15th could be optimistic. It is barely more than two weeks away.

As of today, only five of the thirty-two first rounders have signed. Crabtree's agent is going to take some time to get a contract.

Just wondering MadDog, what is your opinion on Crabtree? Like how good of a player do you think he is going to be in this league?

I ask you because you seem to have a lot of football knowledge, especially about the draft.
Originally posted by The_Distort:
"All over his nuts?"- Uh, I wasn't close to his nuts, nor do I wish to be near his nuts.

History.

Wait a second. I see a "gay" reference. You'll have to excuse me....I can't resist.

Way too much, I admit.

Just wondering your thoughts on this. You predicted Crabs holding out til the 15th. It looks like DHB is going to sign really soon. Do you think that the DHB signing speeds things up at all?

It helps get the ball rolling, but I think we have to wait in line until both Monroe and Raji sign. Parker is going to demand as much coin as DHB, and he's not going to get the Niners to bite. Once Monroe and Raji sign, now we will have the perameters in place for a contract. As stated before, I believe Crabtree's salary will fall between DHB and Monroe's, probably closer to the Raiders' WR.

I'm beginning to think the 15th could be optimistic. It is barely more than two weeks away.

As of today, only five of the thirty-two first rounders have signed. Crabtree's agent is going to take some time to get a contract.

Just wondering MadDog, what is your opinion on Crabtree? Like how good of a player do you think he is going to be in this league?

I ask you because you seem to have a lot of football knowledge, especially about the draft.

I think he's going to be a solid player in the league. However, I think he's a bit overrated as an NFL prospect. I don't see him playing in multiple Pro-Bowls, or anywhere near the level of a Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson.

All of this being said, the Niners HAD to select him, just based on potential.

Crabtree is going to need some time to adjust to the NFL. I think we'll see productivity we can be excited about in 2010. I expect about 30 catches in 2009.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jul 30, 2009 at 05:56:47 ]
Maddog, I love the analysis, and to be honest, i was not completely thrilled about the pick. ( i hope nobody dogs me for this)

But honestly i was hoping for Oline or Orakpo.

Life goes on.

History.

Way too much, I admit.

I think he's going to be a solid player in the league. However, I think he's a bit overrated as an NFL prospect. I don't see him playing in multiple Pro-Bowls, or anywhere near the level of a Larry Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson.

Crabtree is going to need some time to adjust to the NFL. I think we'll see productivity we can be excited about in 2010. I expect about 30 catches in 2009.

i dunno he seems pretty good to me he runs crisp routes and has solid hands and does not drop the ball im not saying hes going to be like fitz or johnson but i think by his 3rd or 4th year we will see him in the probowl.

this year crabtree gets 40 catches for 700 yds 4 tds
HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF UNLESS HE PROVES HIMSELF IN THIS LEAGUE! Not one of these rookies deserves what they're getting.
  • 49ers2009
  • Info N/A
If 49ers don't sign Crabtree.... I'm not a fan anymore. I've been a fan for 25 years. They are so cheap. Everyone says look at the economy. Whatever, he probably already sold 200,000+ jerseys. DHB will not do this. He is by far better than DHB. He should get #7 money, with incentives up to #5. Crank that Crabtree. Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aJZsjImymc

Everyone should be on Crabtree's side. We need him now. We are not loaded at WR. Everyone including me couldn't believe he fell to us. Now we can't pay him. He was a top 3 lock if he wasn't hurt. He only played 3 years of wrs. Was the top wr in college football as a Freshman and Sophmore. He even played QB in highschool. Still very raw. Sign this guy. He is a stud. Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwyEdC7a4y0 49ers won't pay 3 first round picks. We can't trade him. 49ERS ARE SO CHEAP!!!!! Other teams will pay him that money. They wouldn't offer the trades if not.
Originally posted by 49ers2009:
If 49ers don't sign Crabtree.... I'm not a fan anymore. I've been a fan for 25 years. They are so cheap. Everyone says look at the economy. Whatever, he probably already sold 200,000+ jerseys. DHB will not do this. He is by far better than DHB. He should get #7 money, with incentives up to #5. Crank that Crabtree. Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aJZsjImymc

Everyone should be on Crabtree's side. We need him now. We are not loaded at WR. Everyone including me couldn't believe he fell to us. Now we can't pay him. He was a top 3 lock if he wasn't hurt. He only played 3 years of wrs. Was the top wr in college football as a Freshman and Sophmore. He even played QB in highschool. Still very raw. Sign this guy. He is a stud. Check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwyEdC7a4y0 49ers won't pay 3 first round picks. We can't trade him. 49ERS ARE SO CHEAP!!!!! Other teams will pay him that money. They wouldn't offer the trades if not.

Why in the hell did you feel the need to post this in three separate threads? Nothing you said has contributed to any of the conversations you posted them in. Congratulations for makig everyone dumber after reading your b*****dization of the English language.
  • 49ers2009
  • Info N/A
Everyone will be happy when he signs. Everyone was happy when he was drafted. Now everyone is bad mouthing the guy.

• 49ers2009
  • Info N/A
We need to get on Crabtree's side. Everyone start telling 49ers to pay and it will happen.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

History.

Way too much, I admit.

i dunno he seems pretty good to me he runs crisp routes and has solid hands and does not drop the ball im not saying hes going to be like fitz or johnson but i think by his 3rd or 4th year we will see him in the probowl.

this year crabtree gets 40 catches for 700 yds 4 tds

No camp? No dice.

Not gonna happen this season.
Share 49ersWebzone