There are 202 users in the forums

P-Willy in the octagon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/28/patrick-willis-takes-up-mma/

How scary would it be to be on the other side of the octagon versus Patrick?

If I were his promoter I would set up his first fight versus Brad Smith so he could knock him out again.

I thought the Steven Jackson line was pretty funny as well. Just an interesting quick read.
Would be scary being in there with him for sure
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
God... help them all.
They should put him, Shaq, and Leinart in a 3 way brawl.
great so our meanest guy is gonna be rolling around with a bunch of guys on the floor all sweaty , there goes our chances this is gonna turn him gay
anyone else worried he could get hurt?
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
anyone else worried he could get hurt?

No, it's says that he training, not competing.

Players have always used alternative sports to improve their skills. At one time ballet was all the rage to work on balance and coordination. I believe it was Tony Perish that used to work out with a martial arts trainer one the sidelines before games. I remember a piece discussing how the striking involved in the training helped improve his hand eye coordination.
Originally posted by lamontb:
They should put him, Kurt Warner, and Matt Hasselbeck in a 3 way brawl.

fixed
Originally posted by valrod33:
great so our meanest guy is gonna be rolling around with a bunch of guys on the floor all sweaty , there goes our chances this is gonna turn him gay

hes my hero

Couture is badass!!!! That is one fit "Ol" man right there. Great for Willis....he truly wants to be Thee Greatest!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Am I the only 1 that thinks Patrick Willis SHOULDN't do this? As long as he doesn't break something.
Can u say Serial Killer???

Good Luck Foe's!!
"So what happens when a guy who takes up MMA training already is a killer?"

Florio, that's the #52 in Baltimore, not the #52 in San Francisco.

thats it. I'm making patrick willis on my ufc game
Share 49ersWebzone