LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

49ers Rank #22 in FoxSports.com Power Rankings...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
FoxSports

Quote:
22 49ers 7-9-0 - 22/22

SUMMER STRENGTH: Believe it or not, the 49ers have assembled an intriguing group of receivers to compete for camp and preseason snaps, from veteran Isaac Bruce to returning youngsters Josh Morgan and Jason Hill, free agent Brandon Jones and top draft pick Michael Crabtree.
Maybe they updated cause.....

Quote:
#18 49ers 7-9-0 18/29

Give it up for Mike Singletary, who definitely infused the 49ers with more togetherness and fight than the franchise has seen in quite some time. With word that a five-year extension is on the way, the challenge is now to be able to channel his intensity every week, every season.

lol, look who's #22 now

[ Edited by Slash49 on Jul 23, 2009 at 12:16 AM ]
That's bull-ish.
I rank them #1
18?!?!?!

We are above... the Cowboys? The Packers? Every team in our division?

Has hell frozen over?

I'll just say it... TOO EARLY. Too early for us to be that high.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
18?!?!?!

We are above... the Cowboys? The Packers? Every team in our division?

Has hell frozen over?

I'll just say it... TOO EARLY. Too early for us to be that high.

They're already jinxing it
Originally posted by Slash49:

Quote:
#18 49ers 7-9-0 18/29

Give it up for Mike Singletary, who definitely infused the 49ers with more togetherness and fight than the franchise has seen in quite some time. With word that a five-year extension is on the way, the challenge is now to be able to channel his intensity every week, every season.

lol, look who's #22 now

5 year extension? Is there any truth to that? It dose seem a tad early to sign him, but im just some tool at my computer.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
Originally posted by Slash49:

Quote:
#18 49ers 7-9-0 18/29

lol, look who's #22 now

5 year extension? Is there any truth to that? It dose seem a tad early to sign him, but im just some tool at my computer.

We are still #22.

Dunno where that other #18 quote came from, but it sounds like that was from last year before Singletary was signed on as the full time HC.
Power Rankings are pretty worthless, especially preseason ones, but the 9ers really don't deserve much more than #22 until they prove something during the regular season.
CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!

22nd seems about right.
We haven't even played a game and we are 22, 10 teams behind us? Way too early for this!
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
We haven't even played a game and we are 22, 10 teams behind us? Way too early for this!

I'm ok with 22. We're on the rise, but 18 is way, way too high.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
22nd seems about right.

Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:

Well that's accurate with last season, right? With the 10th pick in the draft, you could say that there were 9 teams behind us.
Share 49ersWebzone