LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

49ers on iTunes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have been pretty hard up to see anything 49er related the past couple weeks and couldn't wait for NFL Network to replay a game. I found that on iTunes, they have all 49er games from 2006 to 2008 for $1.99 per game. I downloaded the Bills game from last year and it is just about 25 minutes of highlights and then post game interviews.

Just thought you guys would like to know.
Word.

Also, NFL Network will not do a REPLAY of any game they didn't do a REPLAY for during the season.

So if you have NFL Network, and you didn't see a 49er game air on REPLAY (which last season did not happen... in fact the 49ers haven't had a REPLAY game since 2006 I believe), then don't expect to see one during summer reruns.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Word.

Also, NFL Network will not do a REPLAY of any game they didn't do a REPLAY for during the season.

So if you have NFL Network, and you didn't see a 49er game air on REPLAY (which last season did not happen... in fact the 49ers haven't had a REPLAY game since 2006 I believe), then don't expect to see one during summer reruns.

They had an NFL Replay game vs the Cardinals in the OT win from the 2007 season when TBC recovered a fumble in the endzone.
Originally posted by postonhater:
I have been pretty hard up to see anything 49er related the past couple weeks and couldn't wait for NFL Network to replay a game. I found that on iTunes, they have all 49er games from 2006 to 2008 for $1.99 per game. I downloaded the Bills game from last year and it is just about 25 minutes of highlights and then post game interviews.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

You can also subscribe to the 49ers podcast and sf gate chronicle podcast. There hasn't been anything new lately but when the season starts there's a ton of stuff
yeah, iTunes has some good stuff on it period, ive downloaded all 5 America's Games and the SF/ARZ 2007 game, i wish they'd have the Seattle game from 06, when Alex and the Niners came back on NFL Network.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Word.

They had an NFL Replay game vs the Cardinals in the OT win from the 2007 season when TBC recovered a fumble in the endzone.

Ah you are right. Forgot about that.
Share 49ersWebzone