There are 255 users in the forums

Over/Under on Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Over/Under on Michael Crabtree

bored at work andwas thinking how great it would be for Crabtree to shine this upcoming year. So, I ask the zone -- do you guys think Crabtree will get over 60 receptions or under 60 receptions this year?
  • NinerLunatic
  • Info N/A
He will have anywhere from 59 to 61 catches this up comming season
you guys expect too much of him as a rookie i say 40-45 rec
65 catches, 850 yards, 8 tds..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Under

I'm not expecting much fro a rookie WR, I'm just hoping he shows flashes of what's to come. So with that said, 40 catches 550-600 yards 3 TD's.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Under

I'm not expecting much fro a rookie WR, I'm just hoping he shows flashes of what's to come. So with that said, 40 catches 550-600 yards 3 TD's.

Yeah that sounds about right...except a few more TDs.
My guess is 45. He's a rookie for one and he missed all OTA's. It's hard to believe he can surpass Morgan in the depth chart this year. I think it'll take him at least half way into the season to start really producing. Not saying he won't be good but any more than 45 and I'll be surprised.
30 to 40 and if he does better than that, I will not worry about him at all.
38 catches

480 yds rec

2 TD

not going to expect too much out of him this year coming off that foot surgery + being behind from his OTA absence
low on the reception side but very high on the TD's side.

Too many check downs from Shaun Hill and too many plays being ran for our tight ends this year. Too many good receivers getting playing time also for Crabtree to get sixty
i hope the first play of the season is a bubble screen to Crabtree and let him show his stuff
Originally posted by billybonka:
38 catches

480 yds rec

2 TD

not going to expect too much out of him this year coming off that foot surgery + being behind from his OTA absence
35-45 catches, 500-600 yards and maybe 5 TD's.
Im thinking between 40-50 catches, 3-5 Td's
Share 49ersWebzone