There are 322 users in the forums

Broncos vs. 49ers (08/14) LIVE on NFL Network!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just caught it on NFL Network's bottom ticker. It said the game would be LIVE @ 10pm EST/7pm PST. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I saw it!
Can't check now, but I do remember them showing 3 out of the 4 preseason games ( I think ) from last season. Too bad NFL Ticket doesn't run all or any of the preseason games.
thank you DVR
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
thank you DVR

Thank you TO MY SEASON TICKETS and to torrents!
That would be nice!
Confirmed...Niners football on the same day Madden comes out. SWEET
WOW!! A LIVE preseason game on NFL Network. This has got to be a first.
damn, i gotta get my Direct TV set up before then!
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee football gods let us dissect Nolan's defense on national TV.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeee football gods let us dissect Nolan's defense on national TV.

Nope, sorry.

The gods tell me that Nolan's defense will shut us down, and we will be shut out 49-0. Nolan will then be carried off the field to immense cheers from the crowd, cementing his legacy as a defensive guru.

Also, Brandon Lloyd will catch 4 TD passes, and will actually spike the ball into the nads of Clements during one of his celebrations.

Originally posted by Apples:

Nope, sorry.

The gods tell me that Nolan's defense will shut us down, and we will be shut out 49-0. Nolan will then be carried off the field to immense cheers from the crowd, cementing his legacy as a defensive guru.

Also, Brandon Lloyd will catch 4 TD passes, and will actually spike the ball into the nads of Clements during one of his celebrations.

Are you for real? Please tell me your are just being facetious!
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Nope, sorry.

Did you know thats the only word in the english language that has every vowel (in order).
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Nope, sorry.

Did you know thats the only word in the english language that has every vowel (in order).

• Illusion
  • Info N/A

Nope, sorry.

I would have thought the Brandon Lloyd part would have given it away. of COURSE he's being serious! duh.
any chance it will be on the internet?
Share 49ersWebzone