LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Who Will Have A Better Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Will Have A Better Season?

I decided to make that other thread into a poll because I thought it was a good debate. Curious to see how the vote goes.
I think Gore might win this poll since its the 49ers Webzone, but hey thats me.
  • smithtodavis06
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Carney16:
I think Gore might win this poll since its the 49ers Webzone, but hey thats me.

he's right. sorta biased around here. Why wouldn't we want him to be anything less than number one.
A number of factors point to Gore and not because we're on the Zone...

Gore is 5 years younger...he now has a scheme fit to his strengths...and he has a couple of backups to supplant him when necessary.

LT is definitely handing over carried to Sproles, which at his age is understandable.

Not to mention a very improved offensive line...

**side note** If Marvel Smith is healthy this might be the best line left to right in the division hands down...maybe top 5 in the NFC when said and done.
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
whoa!
  • smithtodavis06
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by reasonable1:
A number of factors point to Gore and not because we're on the Zone...

Gore is 5 years younger...he now has a scheme fit to his strengths...and he has a couple of backups to supplant him when necessary.

LT is definitely handing over carried to Sproles, which at his age is understandable.

Not to mention a very improved offensive line...

**side note** If Marvel Smith is healthy this might be the best line left to right in the division hands down...maybe top 5 in the NFC when said and done.

Not saying much. We need to look beyond the NFC West for standards on what an O-Line should "look" like. Cards don't count. I'm talking about the Titans, and the Vikings. Teams that have Top 5 running games.
Don't forget about this guy...

Share 49ersWebzone