LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

Which CB Tandem Will It Be?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which CB Tandem Will It Be?

I think it will be Nate Clements and Dre' Bly.
They'll start with Bly and use Brown as the nickle. That will be a good looking nickle - ball hawks all over the place.
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
They'll start with Bly and use Brown as the nickle. That will be a good looking nickle - ball hawks all over the place.

Originally posted by Sactown49er:

sounds reasonable
Tarrell Brown please...
Something tells me that Dre Bly still has something left in the tank. He was on a terrible defense last year which also made Champ Bailey look bad. Of course I also want Tarrell Brown to succeed as well because in the NFL you can never have enough corners.
I think they will start bly opposite clements but we should not rule out a clements/spencer tandem.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
I think they will start bly opposite clements but we should not rule out a clements/spencer tandem.

This is a good point. Spencer is also in the mix along with Brown and Bly. Let 'em show what they've got in camp and pre-season games and let it shake out on the field. No point in settling on a starter when they haven't made a play yet this year in pads.

Just MHO.
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Tarrell Brown please...

I agree...if he earns it

I would just like us to play the matchups and leave all this #1 #2 stuff alone. Whoever matchups best with the opposing WR than thats who I want covering him.
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
It will probably be CB Dre Bly... but I hope it's CB Tarell Brown because that would mean Brown is better than Bly.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
forgettin my boy spenc. he aint half bad
Originally posted by jones49:
Tarrell Brown please...

I agree...if he earns it

I think it is going to be Bly but it will be great if Brown can earn the job.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by jones49:
Tarrell Brown please...

I agree...if he earns it

I think it is going to be Bly but it will be great if Brown can earn the job.

I agree Brown is a 5th round pick in his 2nd year...Bly is proven he at least gets the nod week 1
[ Edited by matt49er on Jul 5, 2009 at 7:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone