LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Crabtree at Rookie Symposium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8111265c/Crabtree-at-symposium
Nice.

He's improved in his ability to conduct interviews, guess he's used to them by now.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
As long he catches TDs thats call I care about.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Nice.

He's improved in his ability to conduct interviews, guess he's used to them by now.

-9fA

he seems the same to me...i never thought he was bad at interviews
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Nice.

-9fA

He was never really "bad" at interviews, but it just seemed to me like it was something that he wasn't quite prepared for.

Just MO, i'm probably nitpicking though.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jun 30, 2009 at 15:45:46 ]
Nice.

-9fA

He was never really "bad" at interviews, but it just seemed to me like it was something that he wasn't quite prepared for.

-9fA

I know exactly what you mean. It almost like he was being kinda defensive or more guarded with his words. The last few interviews I've seen, he's been more laid back.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nice.

-9fA

-9fA

Jerry Rice was the same way, but he eventually perfected it.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8111265c/Crabtree-at-symposium

hey btw can i get some burritos?

he always seem confident in his interviews and doesn't mumble or questions what he saying, thats a very good sign, shows me he is confident in his ability.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
he always seem confident in his interviews and doesn't mumble or questions what he saying, thats a very good sign, shows me he is confident in his ability.

He's gonna need it for after his football career. That confidence will go well with his flair for fashion on runways.

Originally posted by 49ers1:

hey btw can i get some burritos?

no. hahaha
watching crabtree always makes me cringe. he looks so uncomfortable in interviews. reminds me of frank gore. when i hear gore in an interview, im screaming in my head "get that camera away from him! just let the guy play the game!"
watching crabtree always makes me cringe. he looks so uncomfortable in interviews. reminds me of frank gore. when i hear gore in an interview, im screaming in my head "get that camera away from him! just let the guy play the game!"

I agree about the Frank Gore part.
I can't believe anyone labeled him as arrogant before the draft. If anything, he seems a bit insecure. But then you watch his college highlights and the guy is electric. I just hope once he gets on the field we see some of that borderline cockiness he had in college. Maybe it's just that he hasn't been able to hit the field, but he seems out of his element sometimes.
isn't a burrito smuggler someone who hides a dick in their ass?
Share 49ersWebzone