There are 150 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Going to be a lot of changes in the area

maybe theyll move by then... Santa clarita? Santa Ana?

Lol I live in Santa Clarita ! Bring 'em !
perhaps these California teams can build bars by the stadium similar to other cities.
not sure what they are doing at the Great America site as the Company who just bought it, builds huge warehouses

Right across from the stadium, Construction has already begun on building a huge city center
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

perhaps these California teams can build bars by the stadium similar to other cities.
not sure what they are doing at the Great America site as the Company who just bought it, builds huge warehouses

Right across from the stadium, Construction has already begun on building a huge city center

End of an era having Great America shut down. Those were good times there as an adolescent.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:

End of an era having Great America shut down. Those were good times there as an adolescent.

my youngest daughter and i will be going to the seattle game in sept. i hear they have sushi. but does levis have a good old fashioned hot dog? it is her dads day gift. we will try to get my oldest daughter to attend but when she goes to niner games.. she has a tendency to pick fights with fans of other teams so not sure there
  • thl408
Originally posted by cciowa:

my youngest daughter and i will be going to the seattle game in sept. i hear they have sushi. but does levis have a good old fashioned hot dog? it is her dads day gift. we will try to get my oldest daughter to attend but when she goes to niner games.. she has a tendency to pick fights with fans of other teams so not sure there

Cool, that'll be fun. Why would you come way out here for a hot dog? If she wants to pick a fight with seahawk fans she'll have a lot of backup.

Cool, that'll be fun. Why would you come way out here for a hot dog? If she wants to pick a fight with seahawk fans she'll have a lot of backup.
i hope CC is wearing a cciowa shirt
  • thl408

A Levi's game in September? He should wear sunscreen, only. It'll be a hot one.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

lol,, i am old school and like a hot dog at a game.... my daughter is looking up good places to eat and i am sure there are many. we will be there for a few days.. fishermans warf??,,, lol,, yes the oldest gets super annoyed with other teams fans so if you guys are attending that day and you see a fight.. chances are good it is the cciowa with two daughters thing
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

in iowa.. choices of niner gear are limited.. so i need to buy a new short sleeve.. long sleeve and hoodie out there.. but i do have a nice t shirt with a old time original niner logo which is cool which i will wear... i think our seats will be in the sun so need to keep that in mind.
[ Edited by cciowa on Jul 1, 2022 at 12:09 PM ]
For the more regular attendees at Levi's, coming over in October for the Chiefs game. Which part of the ground is best to buy seats in - bearing in mind our budget is about $250 per ticket. I assume we'll be looking at 400s, 300s or maybe a few 200s.

Finally has anyone used TickPick?
Originally posted by TownNiner:
For the more regular attendees at Levi's, coming over in October for the Chiefs game. Which part of the ground is best to buy seats in - bearing in mind our budget is about $250 per ticket. I assume we'll be looking at 400s, 300s or maybe a few 200s.

Finally has anyone used TickPick?
if it's a sunny day, stay away from buying seats on the east side (opposite of the suite tower side). You will be in the sun all game if you do

Yea but how's the field look?
Originally posted by kdoggie:

The field views are good from just about anywhere. The sunny side can be a problem for those that don't like heat. Even if if isn't warm you'll be looking into the sun for much of the game. Just stay home and buy a 77" TV instead. The cost of the trip to one game will just about cover the price of a new TV depending on how many tickets you are buying, expensive parking and high price of gas. Oh and food prices.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

The field views are good from just about anywhere. The sunny side can be a problem for those that don't like heat. Even if if isn't warm you'll be looking into the sun for much of the game. Just stay home and buy a 77" TV instead. The cost of the trip to one game will just about cover the price of a new TV depending on how many tickets you are buying, expensive parking and high price of gas. Oh and food prices.
The experience is well worth it.. as a STH my trips our to away games and they are better than just staying home
Thanks for the sun note.

Bit the bullet and went for seats in 125 in the front few rows.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

The experience is well worth it.. as a STH my trips our to away games and they are better than just staying home

More power to you if you can afford the inflated prices. I guess I was spoiled having been a season ticket holder from 1971 thru 2003. We actually won championships in those days and the seats only coat $50-$65 per game on the lower section 30 yard line.
Share 49ersWebzone