LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
As a reminder, to ensure the health and safety of our season ticket members, players, coaches, staff and the greater community and to comply with state and local restrictions, we may not be able to host fans in a full or limited capacity this season.

Season ticket members have two options for payments made for the upcoming season: (1) credit your 2020 payments to your account, which may be used for the 2021 season; or (2) request a refund. In the event we have limited capacity at Levi's® Stadium this season, tickets will be made available on a game-by-game basis at the season ticket rate. Members that do not elect to receive a refund will be provided preferred access to available tickets.

Latest info sent to season ticket holders on upcoming season.

to STH's who aren't us.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
As a reminder, to ensure the health and safety of our season ticket members, players, coaches, staff and the greater community and to comply with state and local restrictions, we may not be able to host fans in a full or limited capacity this season.

Season ticket members have two options for payments made for the upcoming season: (1) credit your 2020 payments to your account, which may be used for the 2021 season; or (2) request a refund. In the event we have limited capacity at Levi's® Stadium this season, tickets will be made available on a game-by-game basis at the season ticket rate. Members that do not elect to receive a refund will be provided preferred access to available tickets.

Latest info sent to season ticket holders on upcoming season.

to STH's who aren't us.

lol exactly. Which is why I chose refund. Well more than likely there will be no fans in the seats this year. And the slim chance there is of ticket being available they are going to 80k SBL holders and suite holders only. It will be like Super Bowl tickets. I mean sure they will offer 4 tickets in the stadium to all the STH's who rolled to 2021 and give you guys "SF49ERS" as the presale code.
Anyone actually get their refund yet?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Probably get it right in time to start paying for next season. lol
Yeah, I can't lie, the virtually confirmed theory that club/suite owners are the only ones with a snowball's chance in hell to win any of these ticket lotteries left a bitter taste in my mouth. Just call it like it is. I'm not denouncing the club/suite owners who paid substantially more than the $5k per seat I paid... but why keep up the charade?

Probably get it right in time to start paying for next season. lol
This October is supposedly the time frame for next season's recurring billing schedule

Still waiting on mine. The rep told me it'll take month to process for a paper check when I requested my refund. I didn't want to credit my cc because I didn't want to lose my points. lol
  • da209
  • Veteran
just did my cardboard cut out so pumped ahah
Originally posted by da209:
charged way too much. if it was much as the SF Giants were charging, then i would have done it.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
charged way too much. if it was much as the SF Giants were charging, then i would have done it.

how much was the giants? hopefully it's for all home games

Should of been free for season ticket holders. Don't wanna pay $149 for a cutout
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Should of been free for season ticket holders. Don't wanna pay $149 for a cutout

The raiders sent out an awesome commemorative box with tickets and goodies. I can't compare to many other franchises, but I feel like the 49ers give the shaft to STHs who aren't club or suite tickets holders.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

how much was the giants? hopefully it's for all home games
99 for the entire season, have it branded as official MLB merch, and you get it after the season ends.

None of that with the 49ers offer.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

The raiders sent out an awesome commemorative box with tickets and goodies. I can't compare to many other franchises, but I feel like the 49ers give the shaft to STHs who aren't club or suite tickets holders.

Yeah, we got all that stuff the last season of candlestick and the first year at Levi's. I personally don't feel like I need a bribe box to feel good about having season tix. I just wanna watch the games, man. lol
The artificial crowd noise is going to run from start to finish uninterrupted with no variation. That's stupid AF, they should at least let them change it up depending on if the offense or defense is on the field. Stupid NFL suits and their moronic regulations.
Share 49ersWebzone