LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Thank you, but do you know if it's for wheelchairs only? Or how does it compare to Row 1AA. I noticed there seems to be a large gap between Row 1W and the rows behind it. Trying to figure out if I should buy Row 1AA or Row 1W tickets to be as close to the field as possible. Thanks for your help!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
You are in the very first row of your section
Originally posted by MerkulesSDK:
Thank you, but do you know if it's for wheelchairs only? Or how does it compare to Row 1AA. I noticed there seems to be a large gap between Row 1W and the rows behind it. Trying to figure out if I should buy Row 1AA or Row 1W tickets to be as close to the field as possible. Thanks for your help!
You are in the very first row of your section
the distance i can't help with but im sure it shouldn't be a big difference. i did find this :

But for the safest and easiest access, we recommend sticking to the designated handicap accessible seating locations listed below:
100 Level Front:
Row 1W in Sections 101-102, 104-106, 108-112, C113, C117, 142-144, and 146
Row 2W in Sections C137 and C139
Row 6W in Section C115

100 Level Back:
Row 35W in Sections 101, 105, 108, 111, C114-C116, 119, 122, 124, 125, 127, 129, 130, 132, 134, C135-C136, C138, C140-C141, 142, and 144
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 2, 2018 at 3:57 PM ]
I was at the stadium today, I didn't realize the NCAA Football national Championship was at Levi this year!?

I may have to cancel my vacation plans in order to make it to this!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I was at the stadium today, I didn't realize the NCAA Football national Championship was at Levi this year!?

I may have to cancel my vacation plans in order to make it to this!

yep i want to go too but i bet tix will be insanely expensive
Looks like the credentials have begun to ship out. They look sick!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Looks like the credentials have begun to ship out. They look sick!

Nice!
get mine today ^^
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 26, 2018 at 12:06 PM ]
get mine today ^^

Do you know if we'll be able to use the credential to get discounts in the concession stands and team store?
get mine today ^^

Do you know if we'll be able to use the credential to get discounts in the concession stands and team store?

Looks like the fedex label was only created and not shipped

I'm not 100% sure, but I bet you could use the same bar/QR code for discounts
get mine today ^^

It says in the handbook that the credential won't work for the discounts. You have to use the 49ers or Levi's app. Both apps will work for tickets, parking, discounts whatever, but the credential is only for entering the stadium.

get mine today ^^

Have you been going to TC?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
get mine today ^^

going tomorrow
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
get mine today ^^

going tomorrow

Nice, have fun
So is that our annual "gift" this year? Also, has anyone seen those luxury seats they're installing right in front of the endzone seats on the field? Stupid idea if they keep it for the season.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
So is that our annual "gift" this year? Also, has anyone seen those luxury seats they're installing right in front of the endzone seats on the field? Stupid idea if they keep it for the season.
where/when did you see this ?
Share 49ersWebzone