There are 219 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dbl
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by NCommand:
2 more days...can't WAIT to see this stadium with the family!

I'm going Saturday for the SJ Earthquakes game! Can't wait to see it, either, man! I'll probably wander around from door open until the game (like 2 hours lol).

Same here! Does anyone know what time the doors open?

I'm going Saturday for the SJ Earthquakes game! Can't wait to see it, either, man! I'll probably wander around from door open until the game (like 2 hours lol).

Kickoff: 7:30 p.m. PT at Levi's® Stadium
Lots Open: 3:30 pm PT
Gates Open: 5:30 p.m. PT
Television: NBC Sports Network
Radio: 1590 KLIV (English), 1370 KZSF (Spanish)
Presenting Sponsor: BMW
Giveaway presented by BMW: 15,000 cheer cards
Post-Match Giveaways: Win Pin (upon Quakes win), SuperCuts coupon upon shutout, Jack in the Box coupon upon 70th minute goal
Faithful Mile Fan Zone: Opens at 5:30 p.m. and is a ticketed area
Halftime Theme: Celebration of Quakes and 49ers championships
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Kickoff: 7:30 p.m. PT at Levi's® Stadium
Lots Open: 3:30 pm PT
Gates Open: 5:30 p.m. PT
Television: NBC Sports Network
Radio: 1590 KLIV (English), 1370 KZSF (Spanish)
Presenting Sponsor: BMW
Giveaway presented by BMW: 15,000 cheer cards
Post-Match Giveaways: Win Pin (upon Quakes win), SuperCuts coupon upon shutout, Jack in the Box coupon upon 70th minute goal
Faithful Mile Fan Zone: Opens at 5:30 p.m. and is a ticketed area
Halftime Theme: Celebration of Quakes and 49ers championships

You're the best. Thank you!
How are they handling parking for quakes if we don't have a parking pass? Guessing I'm just going to follow signs.
The Sounders better not win this f**king game Sunday. Dumbest idea to have a Seattle team play the first game in Levi's.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

Fans on 49ers ticket waiting list can buy standing room only on 8/5: $25 for preseason, $50 for prime games, $75 for marquee games.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The Sounders better not win this f**king game Sunday. Dumbest idea to have a Seattle team play the first game in Levi's.

Think San Jose would be lucky to draw.
Originally posted by Shorteous:

Think San Jose would be lucky to draw.

Very lucky. lol
Anybody else get the email for parking/traffic flow instructions?

Originally posted by Jcool:

Fans on 49ers ticket waiting list can buy standing room only on 8/5: $25 for preseason, $50 for prime games, $75 for marquee games.

anyone have pics or info if concession stands are present in standing room only?
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

anyone have pics or info if concession stands are present in standing room only?

You can see the SRO in this pic. The guy behind the Curry stand is standing in it. There's that little shelf at his waist level:

I saw those shelf rails all around the stadium. They seem to mark the SRO areas. There were some on the upper level, but I don't think the view is that great from those spots:

The level that you stand at in the SRO area is a step below the feet level of that last row. Notice the guy in the back towering over the people in the SRO area. Seems like if the people in that back row stand up, everything would completely disappear on the field and you'd have to just watch the screen to see what's happening.

Then again 1500 SRO tickets only is not that much. I think there's gonna be plenty of spots for those people to get a good view of the action. I'd say definitely try and stay on the lower level though.

Quakes had better wear these:

• kray28
  • Veteran
Curry at a football game...now I've seen it all.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

You can see the SRO in this pic. The guy behind the Curry stand is standing in it. There's that little shelf at his waist level:

I saw those shelf rails all around the stadium. They seem to mark the SRO areas. There were some on the upper level, but I don't think the view is that great from those spots:

The level that you stand at in the SRO area is a step below the feet level of that last row. Notice the guy in the back towering over the people in the SRO area. Seems like if the people in that back row stand up, everything would completely disappear on the field and you'd have to just watch the screen to see what's happening.

Then again 1500 SRO tickets only is not that much. I think there's gonna be plenty of spots for those people to get a good view of the action. I'd say definitely try and stay on the lower level though.

You the man Stoney where is the Zone tailgating this year bro?
Share 49ersWebzone