LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 277 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Can't believe the MLS games at the Levi are so expensive... WTF? I thought it was a glitch when they were first put up months ago.

I live in DFW but I have opted to bypass week 1 at Jerry World because Cowboys tix are way too much compared to Levi's. I am instead opting to see my annual contest at Levi's on November 2nd. I get better seats at Levis and I can actually see the game as opposed to having to watch it on the screen

Tickets for Niners at Dallas are more expensive then normal because its the first home game of the season at Jerry World. I found the prices to be very similar to what seats are going for the Niners first game at their stadium (Week 2 against Bears).

I'm waiting for good seats in the lower bowl at Jerry world to drop below $600.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I have never watched a Niners game with other Niners fans. I can't imagine rocking the new stadium in a sea of 65k+ Niners fans.

I thought it was awesome at the stick so this place should be kickass.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Can't believe the MLS games at the Levi are so expensive... WTF? I thought it was a glitch when they were first put up months ago.

Yeah, there's a huge mark up from the regular prices for quakes games. Cheapest ticket is usually $22 and the most expensive besides the on field tickets are $75. Tickets for the Levi's game start at $53 and the most expensive is $164. Crazy.
App is out.
Stadium app available on Droids too. It's pretty sweet
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some action.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some action.

in a few hours ..you will be staring at us in the brand new stadium
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
in a few hours ..you will be staring at us in the brand new stadium

Lucky bum.
Who's going to the open house tonight!?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WINiner:
I have never watched a Niners game with other Niners fans. I can't imagine rocking the new stadium in a sea of 65k+ Niners fans.

probably a good thing that you can't imagine it since it'll never happen. 50% will always be opposing team fans. 75% when the hawks come to town.

Crap! I was hoping our brick would be engraved/installed before the bears game.

Got this from Niners today.

Congratulations on securing your place in history on the Levi's® Stadium Fanwalk.

As we approach the stadium opening and Fanwalk unveiling, we wanted let you know that Fanwalk bricks purchased after the 2/28 deadline will be included in the second installation scheduled for October. We anticipate your brick being installed in time for the 11/2 home game against the Rams.

Each section of bricks in the Fanwalk is designated by a special engraved marker. These markers make up a unique mapping plan that will serve to help you locate your personalized brick. The Levi's® Stadium Fanwalk is prominently on display at Intel Gate A.

I just got an email saying my brick was damaged during the installation process.

Said they will have a new one installed before the first ps game though.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

#49ers unveil pricey food & drink costs at Levi's Stadium - check out how much you'll pay

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_26216491/49ers-unveil-pricey-levis-stadium-food-and-drink
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

#49ers unveil pricey food & drink costs at Levi's Stadium - check out how much you'll pay

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_26216491/49ers-unveil-pricey-levis-stadium-food-and-drink

lol, the items are more expensive by like a dollar or less than the 'stick. im actually shocked at how cheap it is tbh
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, I thought everything would be a lot more pricey.
Share 49ersWebzone