LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 524 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
GOAL POSTS !!!!!

http://www.earthcam.com/clients/turner-49ers/index.php?type=all&cam=cchd&preset=live

LOL...was just about to say same thing.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Isn't it kind of early to be putting the goal posts up?
Originally posted by mayo49:

Lol this. The first event at Levi's isn't even a football game
Originally posted by mayo49:

Pretty sure they are testing them. They won't stay in year round.

They aren't that far though...grass should go in this month.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I don't like how the tunnel is off to the left. f**king with my ocd. f**k this stadium, piece of s**t.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I don't like how the tunnel is off to the left. f**king with my ocd. f**k this stadium, piece of s**t.

I don't like how the team will enter the field through the visitor sideline and then at half time they will both need to cross the field through each other to get to the locker rooms. Freaking dumb monkeys designing the stadium. How do you overlook this stuff?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

I don't like how the team will enter the field through the visitor sideline and then at half time they will both need to cross the field through each other to get to the locker rooms. Freaking dumb monkeys designing the stadium. How do you overlook this stuff?

I doubt it was overlooked. It's just how it is. They wanted the locker room on the Headquarters side, but they don't want the sun in their face. It's how Michigan does it. I'm sure Harbaugh signed off.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

I doubt it was overlooked. It's just how it is. They wanted the locker room on the Headquarters side, but they don't want the sun in their face. It's how Michigan does it. I'm sure Harbaugh signed off.

He did. This was discussed several pages ago. Harbaugh walked onto the field after the suite tower structure had been erected and said he wanted to be on that side of the field to keep his team in the shade.

It was probably discussed in the developmental stages of the stadium as well.
Originally posted by sfout:

He did. This was discussed several pages ago. Harbaugh walked onto the field after the suite tower structure had been erected and said he wanted to be on that side of the field to keep his team in the shade.

Harbaugh also requested that the visitors showers be fed directly from the public restrooms.
Originally posted by sfout:

Correct.

It actually makes sense.

The team will enter the field with the inflatable helmet and the cheerleaders from the visitor side and then stay on the opposite sideline. Additionally, they didn't want the locker rooms on the home sideline because those locker rooms will serve as their year round locker room and that would put those locker rooms much farther from the practice field.

All in all, it just makes sense.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM ]

ALL stadiums have something like that for large trucks to be able to deliver. ALL OF THEM.

In Candlestick you don't see it because they enter from beside the fold out seats.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

ALL stadiums have something like that for large trucks to be able to deliver. ALL OF THEM.

In Candlestick you don't see it because they enter from beside the fold out seats.

This. Every stadium is like that. They wouldn't put the entrance directly behind the goal posts. That is prime seating. SMH.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

This. Every stadium is like that. They wouldn't put the entrance directly behind the goal posts. That is prime seating. SMH.

Not to mention the trucks would hit the goal post.
GPs are pretty frickin' close to the front row EZ section which is pretty damn cool. Looks like there's comfortable legroom btwn. seat rows as well.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Don't type in caps at me. My ocd.
Share 49ersWebzone