There are 181 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Thanks for that tip. I never clicked on the dates feature. I love the additional pics.

Yeah, it will give you one pic for each day you click on. There are also time lapse movies on the bottom that you can check out that will show the entire project in like 30 seconds or whatever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marsh:
im confused

LOL

hi Mayo

Hi, Marshy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for that tip. I never clicked on the dates feature. I love the additional pics.

Yeah, it will give you one pic for each day you click on. There are also time lapse movies on the bottom that you can check out that will show the entire project in like 30 seconds or whatever.

Yeah, I really like the time lapse feature.
If anyone needs help maybe this will show you all the features of the cameras. It took me a while to figure everything all out. Some might not know there are more than 1 view for the cameras. RIGHT CLICK AND VIEW IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER PICTURE

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM ]
thanks appreciate it

Hopefully when you said you were confused you meant about the cameras but either way hopefully it helps someone because like I said it took me a while to figure out how to use all the features The 1st few times I used it I didn't know there was more than 1 view for some of the locations and it took even longer to figure out the calender was there and how to use it. It really should be explained on the site.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If anyone needs help maybe this will show you all the features of the cameras. RIGHT CLICK AND VIEW IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER PICTURE

thanks appreciate it

I'm confused.
I'm confused.

Looks like a John Madden drawing but at least you figured out the views and the calender.

And Marsh if you have any other questions left or are still confused let me know.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 13, 2012 at 10:43 PM ]
I want to see tall golden statues. Lot of them. Opulence.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm confused.

Looks like a John Madden drawing but at least you figured out the views and the calender.

And Marsh if you have any other questions left or are still confused let me know.

Thanks, Gore.
Originally posted by Redeemer:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
is the field gonna be lower than ground level ?

Well, "ground level" isn't static. The north side of the sadium is actually higher than the south east corner...so the field is below the street on the north side but equal on the south side.

Kinda hard to explain.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to elaborate on that one, Marv. The field obviously has to be level, so what do you mean?

I believe he's saying the entire foundation of the stadium sits on a gradient but the field will be made perfectly level, resulting in different heights of the interior portions.

Sorta....

This picture mights help explain what I mean....

I may be the only one that thinks this is cool, but so be it. ;-)

As I've stated before, I work for Brocade and they are one of the founding partners in the satdium project. I was just in an execs office and I saw a 49ers hardhat on her shelf and mentioned that it was cool because I was a fan. She then took it off the shelf and gave it to me. Pretty cool. Its from the Groundbreaking cerimony.

Again..I think it's pretty cool but I may be alone in my analysis.

that is pretty cool. Im also a fan can you give it to me ?
Originally posted by Kapshouldstart:

LOL.

MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Kapshouldstart:

LOL.

MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!
nice !..right place right time
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that's a girls hard hat.
Share 49ersWebzone