LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 200 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since I became a fan in 50's my favorite back was #39 Hugh "The King". Gore has supplanted him even for this old codger. Keep on racking up the yards Tank.
I want a new Gire jersey
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
🐐.

This
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I'll be at Franks Hall of Fame induction whenever that may be

Only way I don't make it is if I'm dead

wish they'd move the HOF to some city people actually wanna visit.

My buddy went last year for Brian Dawkins enshrinement. Said it was a cool historic down. A lot of good food. I would be going for Frank. Obviously to see the HOF, The food, and the Air Museum
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by znk916:
He was our Walter Payton and we let him go.

for carlos hyde lul. This team deserves the wrath of the football gods

We've had a losing season every year since

This. How much more suffering do we need? We had the offseason of 2015, Jim Tomsula and Chip Kelly as coaches, Blaine Gabbert as a starting QB, etc. What more do we need?
Originally posted by John_Candy:
This thread will always be on my watch list. No disrepect to Willis and J Smith who I also love, but Gore is my favorite player from this century.

Easily. He's the one player from outside the glory years in my top-5. Greatest 49er runner of all time.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Easily. He's the one player from outside the glory years in my top-5. Greatest 49er runner of all time.

Couldnt agree more. Since the 1960s. I say that because i never saw joe perry run. But gore definitely our finest runner in the modern nfl. And my personal favorite.only jersey i own. We still love you frank. Please come home.

Ha! My cousin and her son are the ones to the right of Gore. So happy they got to meet him! He is by far one of the best guys there is!

Originally posted by InfiniteEight:

Ha! My cousin and her son are the ones to the right of Gore. So happy they got to meet him! He is by far one of the best guys there is!

Nice!
I was able to go to both games against Seattle where Gore had 200+ yards. Anyone else there?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I was able to go to both games against Seattle where Gore had 200+ yards. Anyone else there?

I was at the game where he had TD runs of 79 and 80 yards back in 09

Great photo!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
was that from his VIP bday party?
Share 49ersWebzone