There are 252 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He is still good. Really good.
nice to see frank get some numbers. Watched a little of game. yup. still frank. turning three yard gains into 5 yard gains. still gets in the way of blitzers even though he gets rocked. still doin it. good for him.
They gonna need him to show up big next game vs NE, that's the whole reason they got him.

[ Edited by znk916 on Oct 9, 2015 at 8:58 AM ]
Just another year where Frank is proving his doubters wrong again. Oh, how I miss him.
Frank still has the ability and a big heart. Watching Hyde and Frank these first 4 games who would you rather have?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Frank still has the ability and a big heart. Watching Hyde and Frank these first 4 games who would you rather have?

Both, obviously.
Originally posted by znk916:
They gonna need him to show up big next game vs NE, that's the whole reason they got him.

oh yeah. the highlights are classic frank. the dude is slower and more beat up than ever. and still breaks out the 15 yard zig zags. He always cracks me up and brings a smile to my face. Tough to see that ridiculous horseshoe on his hat. What's that doing there.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Just another year where Frank is proving his doubters wrong again. Oh, how I miss him.
It

Was

The

Texans.

An injured reggie bush with our oline could beat them.

If Hoyer doesn't throw that boneheaded duck bomb on 3rd and 2 the Texans still would've had a shot to win/tie.

The All mighty Colts,beaten by the texans.
Once the Colts lose to the Patriots next week, their season is over.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
It

Was

The

Texans.

If Hoyer doesn't throw that boneheaded duck bomb on 3rd and 2 the Texans still would've had a shot to win/tie.

lol,at discounting nearly 100 yards worth of rushing. I'd be surprised if Bush wouldn't have been done after first contact. Sorry, but I'll easily take Gore backing Hyde (which he said he'd do if he lost the competition) than that injury prone bust, the australian gimmick, and the miniature scrub. At the very least, we could use Gore's blocking ability, because holy s**t does this o-line need all the help it can get.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 9, 2015 at 12:01 PM ]
Good for Gore. He's only used sparingly now but he'll always give you 100%.
  • Stud
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
It

Was

The

Texans.

lol,at discounting nearly 100 yards worth of rushing. I'd be surprised if Bush wouldn't have been done after first contact. Sorry, but I'll easily take Gore backing Hyde (which he said he'd do if he lost the competition) than that injury prone bust, the australian gimmick, and the miniature scrub. At the very least, we could use Gore's blocking ability, because holy s**t does this o-line need all the help it can get.

Well said. Frank Gore is a stud and I can't believe on a 49er forum you'd actually find posters hating on Gore. No wonder some fanbases call us the "Forty Whiners".
Originally posted by Stud:
Well said. Frank Gore is a stud and I can't believe on a 49er forum you'd actually find posters hating on Gore. No wonder some fanbases call us the "Forty Whiners".

Easy there. He's a Colt, not a Niner. I'm over my bitterness about him bolting for more money and I wish him well, but at the same time, he's a Colt, so I wouldn't be surprised if a Niner fan wasn't rooting for him to succeed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Franky G still better than Carlos Hyde. HOFer right thur
Share 49ersWebzone