There are 223 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Gore looked much better than his 3.8 per carry. Honestly, IND passes too often. There were times when Gore was in a very nice rhythm getting 5 or 7 and then IND completely deserts the run.

Yes this they want to hit homeruns instead of winning the hard physical NFC west style.

Seems like every OC/HC goes dumb.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The guy is DONE!!

I have no idea why they are even using him down in Indy.. he cant get in the hole quick enough, and his moves (patience) aren't even striking fear to anyone anymore..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9moon:
The guy is DONE!!

I have no idea why they are even using him down in Indy.. he cant get in the hole quick enough, and his moves (patience) aren't even striking fear to anyone anymore..

Did you even see the game he was getting yards but indy kept holding.
The guy is DONE!!

hmm...think about that for a sec Sus
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The guy is DONE!!

lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
The guy is DONE!!

very astute observation susweel

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Damn. Moon just hates. Move on then...

Miley Cyrus can get yards when Indy is holing
Oh well. Sux for him

No issue with Gore leaving.

As much as I love the guy, from a football/team standpoint, don't think we could keep him even as a backup (see Smith, Alex).

The issue stems from the QB comments.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Even the best fall down sometimes. Even the stars refuse to shine. Out of the back you fall in time. Somehow I find you and I collide.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
The guy is DONE!!

lol

I'm with Sus on this one. Gore looked like the best back on the field for both teams. He still bursts through and had some very nice runs. One was holding on a WR. Another hold really wouldn't have affected Gore's gain either. Gore would get 5 on a carry and then IND would pass 2 or 5 straight times after that resulting in an INT or a quick punt.

Gore normally doesn't appear fresh and fast early in the season but he was exploding when he ran. Quickest I have seen him this early in the year. Usually, he turns it up near playoff time.
The guy is DONE!!

Only need to see his stat line.

RIP me for drafting him on my fantasy team lol he's finished lol
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
The guy is DONE!!

lol

I'm with Sus on this one. Gore looked like the best back on the field for both teams. He still bursts through and had some very nice runs. One was holding on a WR. Another hold really wouldn't have affected Gore's gain either. Gore would get 5 on a carry and then IND would pass 2 or 5 straight times after that resulting in an INT or a quick punt.

Gore normally doesn't appear fresh and fast early in the season but he was exploding when he ran. Quickest I have seen him this early in the year. Usually, he turns it up near playoff time.
All the holds on offense were on Tackles or TEs on the same side Gore was running
Share 49ersWebzone