I am glad that Lynch would love hold out. I hope that Seahawks can't afford to pay him for expensive moneys..
good job Lynch.. He know. He is too good that he need more moneys.. lol
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jul 25, 2014 at 6:52 AM ]
There are 690 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
good job Lynch.. He know. He is too good that he need more moneys.. lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:Originally posted by BuZzB28:I love Gore!.. I am thinking about it. We should give him rise the moneys if Gore will big happy because he will work hard and give us a win games and good heart a win chamionship. He is very humble that he never been hold out or never missed the training camp. I really like him a lot. If we should give him the rise moneys. I wonder that gore will work hard and bring the ring of chamionship for us this year. I feel my gut...
Gore held out a couple days when Harbaugh got here but it was because he wanted a long term deal being that he had only one season left and a brand new coach he wanted certainty that he was part of our plans. He came after a couple days and shortly thereafter we extended him. We all love Gore though
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I feel my gut...
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:His Fantasy value is going up!
Also I think the chances we extend him are going up too.
We win the super bowl, I think he'll retire and go to Stanford as an assistant RB coach.Originally posted by Gore_21:I get the feeling he thinks he can go 2-3 more years and a few months back I would have said we just don't have room for him next year. With Hunter being out the season and often injured, Lattimore a question mark and James hurt plus unlikely to re-sign (after 2015) maybe we can re-sign Gore to a 1 year friendly deal. Make sure Hyde and Lattimore are ready to take over before we let Gore go. I think it will depend on how well those guys do this year and how well Gore does. I wouldn't rule out Gore wanting a 2-3 year deal and signing with someone else. I also wouldn't rule out him retiring if we win a SB. I wouldn't rule him coming back for 1 year on a cheap deal as well. It's really up in the air right now.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I want Frank to end his career as a Niner (preferably with a ring) He was a big part of the recent success that we have enjoyed the last few years after a long run of futility that he wasn't the cause of.
The thing is, if Hyde pops Frank will lose carries in a big way, making him expendable. I would just cringe seeing Gore in another uniform. Of course, he could be a big piece of a nasty group of backs. It would be so sweet if he holds his own while Hyde becomes a Niner legend. I have big expectations for Hyde, but it will just suck if Frank bails.
Originally posted by NCommand:Hyde should take over this year and Frank will play for the Raiders next year...where all ex-Niners go to disappear (Black Hole).
Originally posted by Giedi:It was tough to see Lott and Craig in a raider uni.![]()