There are 249 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Can anyone fill me in on the parking situation? First game I'm going to so any help regarding parking will be appreciated.

are you using a parking pass?
Originally posted by ritz126:

No, we don't have a parking pass. Something to look into or are there other opportunities to park?
Originally posted by ninermaniac:

No, we don't have a parking pass. Something to look into or are there other opportunities to park?

they are

i have season tickets but didnt want to buy the parking pass my friend lives 1.2 miles away and lives in a residential area with ton of parking so i park there and either walk or uber from there depending when i get there. When i walk they are ton of 49er fans parking on the street but i just feel a bit more comfortable parking in a residential area.

Bottom line: If you dont want a parking pass (understandable) but dont mind a bit of a walk you should be perfectly fine
Hey guys,

me and my wife (both from Germany) planed a Trip to San Francisco including a Niners-Game as our Honeymoon.

Due to the Travel Ban we are Not able to Travel. Now we sit on 2 Tickets (Ticketmaster digital) for the Packers Game this Sunday (Sec 226 Row 5). As we are no US Citizens and don't have an US Bank Account we cannot sell The Tickets via Ticketmaster.

We Payed $ 270.00 each. Just to make it clear: we don't want to sell them for a profit. We would be happy to get some of our money back and would be happy if any other niners fan can attend!

We are so Sad we can not attend. :'-(

Please excuse my wired spelling; tiping an english text on a German phone is pretty difficult due to auto correction

If you are interested, please contact us.

Best regards and go niners.
Originally posted by DanielSteffen90:
Hey guys,

me and my wife (both from Germany) planed a Trip to San Francisco including a Niners-Game as our Honeymoon.

Due to the Travel Ban we are Not able to Travel. Now we sit on 2 Tickets (Ticketmaster digital) for the Packers Game this Sunday (Sec 226 Row 5). As we are no US Citizens and don't have an US Bank Account we cannot sell The Tickets via Ticketmaster.

We Payed $ 270.00 each. Just to make it clear: we don't want to sell them for a profit. We would be happy to get some of our money back and would be happy if any other niners fan can attend!

We are so Sad we can not attend. :'-(

Please excuse my wired spelling; tiping an english text on a German phone is pretty difficult due to auto correction

If you are interested, please contact us.

Best regards and go niners.

this seems sketchy
this seems sketchy

I see why you might think that. If there is anything we can do to build some trust, we will do so.

The bitter truth is, that this story is for real :-/ I just left out that we wanted to travel in 2020 and already postponed it 2 times until now due to COVID.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by da209:
Green lot 1 parking pass for Packers game I purchased from a friend for 180$ if anyone is interested please PM me. Also willing to hear any offers.

was able to sell ! lost $20 but i'll take that ! Best part i found another green lot 1 for 60$ so ill be tailgating
[ Edited by da209 on Sep 23, 2021 at 10:11 AM ]
Green lot 1 parking pass for Packers game I purchased from a friend for 180$ if anyone is interested please PM me. Also willing to hear any offers.

was able to sell ! lost $20 but i'll take that ! Best part i found another green lot 1 for 60$ so i'll still be tailgating .
60 !.. is it real ?
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

was able to sell ! lost $20 but i'll take that ! Best part i found another green lot 1 for 60$ so i'll still be tailgating .
60 !.. is it real ?

Yes it is. I received my confirmation from ticketmaster and have downloaded on my apple wallet. I seen a green lot 1 going for $45, but missed out.
[ Edited by da209 on Sep 23, 2021 at 10:12 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

60 !.. is it real ?

Yes it is. I received my confirmation from ticketmaster and have downloaded on my apple wallet. I seen a green lot 1 going for $45, but missed out.
wow ..i wonder if those people even checked the resale value before posting them
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 23, 2021 at 10:15 AM ]

• da209
  • Veteran
looking for a single ticket in section 122 as close as possible to row 19 for packers game. looking to buy one ticket for my friend as close to my seats.
[ Edited by da209 on Sep 24, 2021 at 8:31 AM ]
2 tix to Packer game available
section 413
pm if interest
Niners vs. Seahawks - Oct 3rd

2 ticket for sale. Section 101, Row 20, Seats 17,18
$295 Each. Include Parking & MIM
Seats located near 49er Store, Museum, Bathroom

PM me for the deal.
[ Edited by mpwre46 on Sep 29, 2021 at 4:42 PM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
niners vs seahawks section 122 row 19 seat 15,16

Sold
have tickets to colts,cardinals, rams,texans
[ Edited by da209 on Oct 1, 2021 at 10:45 PM ]
Does anyone have tickets for Sunday? I bought 2 for me and my son but now my wife and family want to join. We will be in section 203 but nobody's picky about where they end up. Section 400 is fine as they aren't hard core football people but would like to experience a game.

Anywhere from 2 to 5 tickets.

Thank you
Share 49ersWebzone