LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 166 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by kdoggie on Jul 28, 2014 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by ivanl3:
What parking lot will give me easiest access to 880 after a 49ers game? I have game tix and am now debating whether I buy a parking pass on-line or just wing it on game day. Don't mind a moderate walk <=1.5 Miles to/from the stadium. Price is a consideration but not necessarily looking for the cheapest option. Appreciate any insight/opinion. I understand this is the first year for the new stadium but I suspect some of you vets may already have some insight (at least more than an out-of-towner like myself).

Thanks in advance.

IMO, Red lot 8 will be the shortest distance getting on 237 to 880. Link below is to Levi's Stadium website & parking map.

http://www.levisstadium.com/getting-here/parking/
Originally posted by nflguy49:
When do season ticket holders actually receive their tickets for 2014?

In the email I received from the 49ers regarding the "Open House" for SBL members, it stated that season ticket holders should receive their season tickets via Fed Ex in early August.
Delete
[ Edited by ruledcards on Jul 15, 2014 at 11:34 PM ]
Hey everyone,

I have two seats (tickets) for all the home games at Levi's Stadium for sale. The TWO seats are in section 131, row 27. I will not sell it for face value, but make me a decent offer that is close enough to market and we will talk. I will base prices off Stubhub and NFL Ticketexchange. You can reach me at the same ID on reddit.

Section 131 is exactly at the entrance of the Dignity Health Plaza for easy access to anything. It is in the lower corner for excellent viewing.

Message me if you are interested or have any questions! Thanks.
I'm also wanting to sell a few game tickets I'm in section 131 row 15 seats 3-4. I won't sell for face value(150bucks) but make me an offer. PM me.
Stub hub prices include the fee that stubhub collects from the seller. So you should be able to sell for less then listed prices on stubhub if selling directly to a niners fan.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on Jul 3, 2014 at 9:22 PM ]
I have 4 preseason CHARGER TICKETS for sale in sec 145. Let me know if you're interested
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
I have 4 preseason CHARGER TICKETS for sale in sec 145. Let me know if you're interested

How much?
I remember at Candlestick most people advised sitting at least 14 rows from field if your section was behind Niners bench since the players would block your view of field if sitting in first 10 or so rows.

I wonder if it will be the same at the new stadium.

I remember at Candlestick most people advised sitting at least 14 rows from field if your section was behind Niners bench since the players would block your view of field if sitting in first 10 or so rows.

[ Edited by 9erReign on Jul 12, 2014 at 7:31 AM ]
Originally posted by sicninerfan:
I'm also wanting to sell a few game tickets I'm in section 131 row 15 seats 3-4. I won't sell for face value(150bucks) but make me an offer. PM me.

What games you got available?
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by sicninerfan:

What games you got available?

All games except the bears, chiefs and redskins games. Also open flame parking in blue lot 1.

Looking at pictures of the Lower Bowl section, it looks like the angle/slope is steeper than that of Candlestick.
Ive got 2 tickets and a parking pass Sec 128 Row 30 seats 9,10

Preseason face value
Broncos
Chargers

Reg Season
Eagles
Chiefs
Redskins

PM if interested. Thanks!
Share 49ersWebzone