LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

2009 Training Camp?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by davidb:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Can someone please provide information about training camp?

Where do the 49ers hold it at? Address if possible?
Are general fans allowed to watch training camp?
Are we allowed to get autographs from players during training camp?

Training Camp is at 49er headquarters in Santa Clara. I think the address is 4949 Centennial Drive.

About 3000 fans are allowed to watch on certain days during July. I've gone to watch Training Camp a couple times.

Fans can get autographs at Training camp after practice.

Thanks bro for the information! Wow I have never been to Santa Clara but will now very soon!
Thank you very much guys for all the information you have provided me and hope to meet you guys somtime in Training Camp or in actual Games!
Thank you very much guys for all the information you have provided me and hope to meet you guys somtime in Training Camp or in actual Games!

Just as in the past, the 49ers plan to have dates open to the general public to view practices at the team's training facility in Santa Clara. However, expect fewer opportunities to witness 49ers practices than in the past.

Last summer, the 49ers had 10 practices open to the public. The team has not finalized the number of practices that will be open this year, but one educated guess is that the club will have six practices open over the first two weekends of camp.

The reason the club is likely to scale back the number of practices open to the public is because of the ongoing construction project to expand the locker room and build a new dining area for the team.

MM
I can't wait...last year I took my son and he and I were able to attain Mike Singletary's autograph on our caps...who would have known...
Originally posted by ninertico:
I can't wait...last year I took my son and he and I were able to attain Mike Singletary's autograph on our caps...who would have known...

same here. I got 3rd string QB Shaun Hill's autograph and Assistant Coach Mike Singletary's signature on the same hat
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Last year I got Bryant Johnson, Vernon Davis, Arnaz Battle, Takeo Spikes, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Mike Singletary, Mike Nolan, and Larry Grant.
Originally posted by JD81:
Last year I got Bryant Johnson, Vernon Davis, Arnaz Battle, Takeo Spikes, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Mike Singletary, Mike Nolan, and Larry Grant.

I hope I can get Crabtree to sign my ecseller jersey I try to go on weekdays thinking in theory there will be less of a crowd.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:

I hope I can get Crabtree to sign my ecseller jersey I try to go on weekdays thinking in theory there will be less of a crowd.

That is the accurate theory. A little less people than on weekends.....Still quite the crowd though.

That is the accurate theory. A little less people than on weekends.....Still quite the crowd though.

yeah I should have added all is relative though right?
IF Possible Go on a weekday and Stand next to a handicapped Kid IF possible. they ALWAYS get lots of autographs... Thats the best strategy

Just as in the past, the 49ers plan to have dates open to the general public to view practices at the team's training facility in Santa Clara. However, expect fewer opportunities to witness 49ers practices than in the past.

Last summer, the 49ers had 10 practices open to the public. The team has not finalized the number of practices that will be open this year, but one educated guess is that the club will have six practices open over the first two weekends of camp.

The reason the club is likely to scale back the number of practices open to the public is because of the ongoing construction project to expand the locker room and build a new dining area for the team.

MM

UPDATE: 6/26:

The 49ers have yet to announce which practice days will be open to the public. Expect the 49ers to have fewer days available for fans this summer because of the logistics around the club's ongoing construction project at the team's training facility. One reasonable guess is that the 49ers might open only for the weekend practices.
MM
  • volniner
  • Info N/A
I will be heading out to training camp again this year. I will be staying with my friend on the team but would still like to get together with some of the people on this board.
  • volniner
  • Info N/A
Well are any of you all actually coming out for camp or not. Would like to hang out some with people on here just to put some names with faces.
Originally posted by volniner:
Well are any of you all actually coming out for camp or not. Would like to hang out some with people on here just to put some names with faces.

yes, there is usually a pretty big crowd of us that go. te problem is many of us don't know the dates so can't request it off, or guarntee we can go. and i will hang out with you away from training camp too.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by volniner:

yes, there is usually a pretty big crowd of us that go. te problem is many of us don't know the dates so can't request it off, or guarntee we can go. and i will hang out with you away from training camp too.

Yeah, I hate that they wait so long to announce it. However, me going this year is iffy. We shall see.
Share 49ersWebzone