Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by IWantWinners:

lol put down that cup of Kool Aid and look at our rivals

Fitz
Boldin
Breaston
Wells/Hightower
Warner

that offense is scary good and in no way shape or form is the 49ers comparable.

Meh. Fitz vs Crabtree - Sure, Fitz'll be a bit better...for now.

Boldin vs Bruce - Yea, Boldin's a bit better at this point.

Breaston vs Battle/Hill - Who knows.

And Morgan will fit in somewhere making up the difference.

Wells/Hightower vs. Gore/Coffee/Sheets - We win.

Warner vs. Hill/Smith/...Davis - Yea, they've prolly got this one, but who knows.

More importantly...our defense fu**ing tears them to pieces.

Breaston vs Battle/Hill who knows?? lmao Breaston got 1,000 yard as the 3rd WR last season. He's head and shoulder better than Battle/Hill. By the way, our D sure didn't tear them to pieces last season.

Ye but he did it stupidly. It would be Breaston vs. Jones/Morgan and that is who knows. And don't forget Davis Walker/ Pope we kill that one

I don't know about "stupidly," but I know what you mean as I didn't compare our top 3 WR's, but that's why I say Morgan makes up the difference.

As of now, Crabtree and Morgan are competing for the X WR, Bruce is the Z with Jones behind him, and I can only assume the slot will be Battle or Hill. Eventually, whoever loses out at X (likely Morgan), will move to Z.

Anyway, the comparison is stupid not b/c I didn't include Morgan, but because it only mentions 5 players out of 25+ that really matter.
  • SmithGore
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SmithGore:

lol put down that cup of Kool Aid and look at our rivals

Fitz
Boldin
Breaston
Wells/Hightower
Warner

that offense is scary good and in no way shape or form is the 49ers comparable.

Meh. Fitz vs Crabtree - Sure, Fitz'll be a bit better...for now.

Boldin vs Bruce - Yea, Boldin's a bit better at this point.

Breaston vs Battle/Hill - Who knows.

And Morgan will fit in somewhere making up the difference.

Wells/Hightower vs. Gore/Coffee/Sheets - We win.

Warner vs. Hill/Smith/...Davis - Yea, they've prolly got this one, but who knows.

More importantly...our defense fu**ing tears them to pieces.

Breaston vs Battle/Hill who knows?? lmao Breaston got 1,000 yard as the 3rd WR last season. He's head and shoulder better than Battle/Hill. By the way, our D sure didn't tear them to pieces last season.

Ye but he did it stupidly. It would be Breaston vs. Jones/Morgan and that is who knows. And don't forget Davis Walker/ Pope we kill that one

I don't know about "stupidly," but I know what you mean as I didn't compare our top 3 WR's, but that's why I say Morgan makes up the difference.

As of now, Crabtree and Morgan are competing for the X WR, Bruce is the Z with Jones behind him, and I can only assume the slot will be Battle or Hill. Eventually, whoever loses out at X (likely Morgan), will move to Z.

Anyway, the comparison is stupid not b/c I didn't include Morgan, but because it only mentions 5 players out of 25+ that really matter.

Ok true. hahah. I see Crabtree and Morgan/Jones starting with Bruce/Hill in the slot. Battle will probably be cut.
  • SmithGore
  • Info N/A
[img=null]

Snap: Gore
Crackle: Sheets
Pop: Coffee
[img=null]

LOL!!!! Nice.
  • SmithGore
  • Info N/A
Not to be too modest, ahha, but i really like that one.
[img=null]

• SmithGore
  • Info N/A

GORE= SNAP

SHEETS= CRACKLE

COFFEE= POP
  • SmithGore
  • Info N/A
No feed back???????

I think it's great!
[img=null]

LOL, that's pretty catchy
No feed back???????

I think it's great!

Those better not be the sounds of their bones breaking and ligaments tearing.....

I wonder how Frank Gore feels right now..
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Earth(insert your FB) Wind(Coffee) Fire(Gore)

I GOREd some MORAN after he spilled COFFEE on my SHEETS

Rumor has it. You chased him past a MORG ANd up a HILL before he ran into a CRABTREE. To chase him down like that you must have been JONESing for a BATTLE! Or maybe he was just cruising for a BRUCEing?
3 The Hard Way................By the Bay
It's going to be tough beating out Robinson. Don't forget his special team status.
Originally posted by Joecool:
It's going to be tough beating out Robinson. Don't forget his special team status.

Nahh, I think Norris and Robinson hold down the FB spot, and Gore-Coffee-Sheets (3 da' Hard Way) hold down the RB spot...I think Keasey is gone yesterday and Clayton will be too..
Share 49ersWebzone