There are 249 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dald1
  • Veteran
that would be nice but it might be a reach...lets hope he does get to those numbers
If he could get 50 receptions for 600 yards and 4 TD's i's be happy
NAH HE NEEDS 80 REC. 1400 YARDS AND 10 TD'S
[ Edited by Trajik1 on May 17, 2009 at 2:51 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Just a thought but I think that Michael Crabtree was put into a good position with us as compared to someone who might have drafted him earlier
*cough cough raiders cough* With the 49ers he is not expected to start from day one and will have time to learn the nuances of the position. He will also be under the tutelage of one of the greatest receivers in NFL history ala Isaac Bruce. And regardless of who is throwing to crabtree they are arguably much better passers than jarmcus russell. I have a good feeling about crabtree and as a niner nation I think we should be very excited as to where this team is heading now with him on the team.

I wouldn't count out Crabtree starting so fast. I'm not penciling him in just yet, but it wouldn't be that shocking, IMO.

Nope not at all, but he does have time on his side
wow with a thread title like that I didn't know it was going to be about football
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by global_nomad:
wow with a thread title like that I didn't know it was going to be about football

Haha..why?
Originally posted by Trajik1:
NAH HE NEEDS 80 REC. 1400 YARDS AND 10 TD'S

we used to have a player that did that
they said that Coffee will have only 27 rushes for 107 , Wow I think will use him more than that . also Josh morgan 3 TD .
Originally posted by adrenaline:
When will his first action be? End of mini camps or will it be training camp?

I've been wondering the same thing myself
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by adrenaline:
When will his first action be? End of mini camps or will it be training camp?

I've been wondering the same thing myself

I would guess that they will hold Crabtree out until the start of training camp, just to make sure he's healthy.

I got my Crabtree jersey today. I planned to wait until the authentics came out but I just couldn't do it. MC15 is just too awesome.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Just a thought but I think that Michael Crabtree was put into a good position with us as compared to someone who might have drafted him earlier
*cough cough raiders cough* With the 49ers he is not expected to start from day one and will have time to learn the nuances of the position. He will also be under the tutelage of one of the greatest receivers in NFL history ala Isaac Bruce. And regardless of who is throwing to crabtree they are arguably much better passers than jarmcus russell. I have a good feeling about crabtree and as a niner nation I think we should be very excited as to where this team is heading now with him on the team.

yup, like what they shoulda done with alex smith. ,let him sit and learn
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/projections?slotCategoryId=4

ESPN Fantasy projects Crabtree to get 66 receptions for 885 yards and 5 touchdowns

That would be awesome if he could do that in his rookie year. Waddaya think?

I would be elated with those stats
I could see him getting like 80-85 catches
[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on May 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone