There are 217 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Slothrop
  • Info N/A
If he tries to do that little hop-step off the line of scrimmage in the NFL he's going to wind up flat on his back a lot.
I think Crab or Crabtree is cool enough.
Originally posted by IWantWinners:
MCTD

Touchdown Michael Crabtree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't MCTD technically be "Michael Crabtree Touchdown"?

...Nate Davis, is that you?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
MCTD

Touchdown Michael Crabtree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wouldn't MCTD technically be "Michael Crabtree Touchdown"?

...Nate Davis, is that you?

That's so wrong but
  • krnbanguboi
  • Info N/A

Now he's officially a 49er.
Originally posted by Youngone:
LOL he sounds stupid sometimes when he talks.

RE: You have the number 15. Did you have any influence on that and is there any story behind it?

“I’ve always worn 15, 5 or 10. I had to really think about it. I had 5 in college and I just decided to add the 1 in front of it.”

LOL I had to think about it....so I just put a 1 in front of it.

You try getting in front of hundred of reporters and talk.

hes just nervous, lay off. speaking in front of hundreds of people on the fly is difficult.
Originally posted by Slothrop:
If he tries to do that little hop-step off the line of scrimmage in the NFL he's going to wind up flat on his back a lot.

Not a big deal at all, its something kids get away with in college. He will learn right away not to.

Btw im sure everyone else heard mayock say that too.
#83. He will wear #83.

Battle would be awesome for this team as our 3rd guy, but he's getting near Jonas category.

Thank you Raiders!!!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Thank you Raiders!!!!!

they say this dude doesnt have elite speed? he looks pretty damn fast against defenders. he looks like the real deal to me.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
they say this dude doesnt have elite speed? he looks pretty damn fast against defenders. he looks like the real deal to me.

I agree, he looks fast but in that highlight reel it didn't seem like he was blowing DBs away on a regular basis. It was more like he was consistently squeaking through defenders/coverage on his way to the endzone which is still great but not the same. Let's see how he adjusts to the speed of the NFL where DB's will be able to hang with him more easily.
[ Edited by Sabrason on Apr 27, 2009 at 12:15 AM ]
I think a lot of his speed is his initial burst when he changes direction. Not only after he catches the ball but on the breaks of his routes. That sh1t is deadly!
[ Edited by joesfumanchu on Apr 27, 2009 at 12:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Sabrason:
I agree, he looks fast but in that highlight reel it didn't seem like he was blowing DBs away on a regular basis. It was more like he was consistently squeaking through defenders/coverage on his way to the endzone which is still great but not the same. Let's see how he adjusts to the speed of the NFL where DB's will be able to hang with him more easily.

Dude, do you always gotta hate on everything to do with the Niners? Wow.
Damn, how long til Raider fans start captioning this pic?!
Share 49ersWebzone