Good stuff there.
Very Happy, Thanks Al!!!
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I screamed.

I'm not going to lie. I did too.

I screamed every pick from the Raiders on.

I was at the draft party and everybody was chanting Crab_Tree_Crab_Tree every pick after Oakland.
Great pick by Scott,I know everyone wanted a pass rusher or OT,but this guy is a difference maker.I cannot believe that the effin raiders passed on him for Bey,just further proof that Davis is completely senile.When Crabtree was there at #10...I was almost in shock.I said a quick prayer and crossed my fingers,then when the pick was announced,I literally jumped outta my chair.Great day to be a niner fan!
Originally posted by Carney16:
Originally posted by teeohh:
what number do you think he chooses?

yup, 49ers.com has him down as #15
f**k YES!!! we have legit deep threats now. crabtree, hill, morgan, VD to go along with bruce and battle/jones. stacked at WR baby!!!
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Originally posted by teeohh:
what number do you think he chooses?

Rice likes him, I think he'll let him don the 80

I am extremely happy. I cannot believe he fell to us. I was telling my wife two or three months ago that he was who I wanted the 49ers to draft. But I also said it wasn't possible. Man it fells great to be wrong.
I just got this news i told everybody atr work to not say s**t just worked a 10 hour shift and this is great news Then to go on top of that the Niners got an additional 1st next year. All Niners need to do is pick solid picks with the remaining picks hoep somebody puts up aa best available board after today's action Niners should strickly draft o line an d line with the rest of there picks.

And who is Carolina;s GM? They give up there 1st round picks 1 years in a row Not smart imo
Originally posted by lamontb:
I just got this news i told everybody atr work to not say s**t just worked a 10 hour shift and this is great news Then to go on top of that the Niners got an additional 1st next year. All Niners need to do is pick solid picks with the remaining picks hoep somebody puts up aa best available board after today's action Niners should strickly draft o line an d line with the rest of there picks.

And who is Carolina;s GM? They give up there 1st round picks 1 years in a row Not smart imo

Cuz Delhomme will lead them to victory.

SIAP
Crabtree presser
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by joesfumanchu:
SIAP
Crabtree presser

Great pick.
Originally posted by Esco:

wait what??? he chose 15 already? where did you get that?
Share 49ersWebzone