LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Shawntae Spencer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think before the season started the majority of this board would have easily said he was the best returning corner on the team.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Should've been active instead of Tramaine Brock! When Brown went out the same drive T. Brock allowed a huge touchdown on 3rd and 15, no doubt in my mind Spencer or T. Brown couldve made the play. Brock doesnt have experience to play in a huge game like this
  • sfout
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/shawntae-spencer-feels-like-the-49ers-dumped-him/

-----------

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Should've been active instead of Tramaine Brock! When Brown went out the same drive T. Brock allowed a huge touchdown on 3rd and 15, no doubt in my mind Spencer or T. Brown couldve made the play. Brock doesnt have experience to play in a huge game like this

Now he does :/ lol
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 24, 2012 at 5:06 PM ]
If he was returning punts the Niners are three days away from arriving in Indianapolis.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
If he was returning punts the Niners are three days away from arriving in Indianapolis.

i feel bad for this guy! i thought last year he played better than clements
He seemed like a cool guy and did play well for us last year - and he was always dependable when it came to locking down Fitz. But the writing appears to be on the wall, not sure what happened with him this year but regardless I wish him the best with wherever he goes.
He played good the last 2-3 seasons, and they let an UDFA brock be ahead of them on teh depth CHART?

I still don't get that, you don't fall off from being a starter to being a 4th string for no apparent reason. I was sure after Culliver and rogers were having issues that we would see spencer. I also thought we would see him when brown went down.. nope.

I wish I knew the story.
Originally posted by valrod33:
He is still under contract but I doubt he is with the team next year, thats too much money for a guy who doesnt suit up most Sundays

Prediction: we trade him to the Patriots

For Tom Brady
Share 49ersWebzone