LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

In March Ziggy Expendable .. How about now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
But what MM forgot was that Ziggy like Singletary is a Baylor Bear and Singletary's nickname for him is Waco. So that pretty much means he will stay on the team.

that is hilarious. To think that MS will keep him on the team because of the school he went to and a nickname has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
This thread was started on Mar 15, 2009 at 18:32:44 . Why don't we wait for some actual recent news before we start going bat s**t over this!!

LOL I always seem to look at the dates to the OP, saves time for a lot of headaches!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
But what MM forgot was that Ziggy like Singletary is a Baylor Bear and Singletary's nickname for him is Waco. So that pretty much means he will stay on the team.

that is hilarious. To think that MS will keep him on the team because of the school he went to and a nickname has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read.

I'm glad you like my sense of humor (that nickname part is true though)
Originally posted by backontop:

I'm glad you like my sense of humor (that nickname part is true though)

Good one!
Share 49ersWebzone