There are 246 users in the forums

What is your favorite all time picture? please include rare photos too

Shop Find 49ers gear online

shaka dance
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Originally posted by kj11aw:
pretty rare.....

Wtf..when was this?

Had to be pre-season of his rookie year.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GoldRush:
Originally posted by cooljon16:
pretty rare.....

THOSE JERSEYS ARE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL BRING THEM BACK PLEASE

Who is that? looks kinda like T.O. He never wore 15 before.
Originally posted by NinersSF:
Originally posted by GoldRush:
Originally posted by cooljon16:
pretty rare.....

THOSE JERSEYS ARE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL BRING THEM BACK PLEASE

Who is that? looks kinda like T.O. He never wore 15 before.

what the hell
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A

The future and the past....

My all time favorite 49er!

• Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Happs:
Does anyone have the picture that shows Montana looking down the field with Mud all over the back of his jersey?

Can't find that one, but it is my favorite. Anyone else know that picture?

I found it:

Originally posted by 49ersfan4life:

BUT SERIOUSLY

You beat me to it bro. This is it for me.. heck what more can you ask for; Bill & Joe drawing it up on the grass at the Stick. and probably making it work. Man those were the days... Brings a tear to my eye..

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Mar 14, 2009 at 8:33 PM ]

I was there...... Unfortunately the only time in my life I ever got a DUI, after the game.. HA, then some hookers at Bryant St tried to get me and my pal to take them home in the morning when we got to get our car....

We bumped a car full of Chinese that just got off the plane at SFO in traffic leaving the Stick, that was going maybe 2mph and my buddy spilled a beer all over the dash of the car, Niagara falls of beer draining off it, not good.

Traffic was so slow their car glided to a stop without braking, so no lights. Then it was like the proverbial Chinese Firedrill when 8 people get out the car and blah, blah; meanwhile all the Niner fans in their cars are screaming at the Chinese people who are getting scared; "Screw that, NINERS!!! Just leave" etc..

We all left the scene amicably then I talked to some cops at 3rd St off ramp when we pulled over to exchange paperwork, and they found all these stick nunchkau weapons I had for the Raider game, ( you noobs will never know what is used to be like in the lot when the Raiders came to the Stick, lots of gang activity, lots of fights and not lightweight ones eother, porta-poddies pushed over with people in em, oh ya) but we became buddies (cops & me)when we talked about their guns and they found out about some of my history and they apologized for having to book me..

Watching JR take it to the house those times while the trader fans cried in their beer, ahhhh sweet! Not to mention the record that night, a Monday Night Football night to open the season, damn, it's like yesterday writing about it.

Never happened again, but it makes a hell of a story. Anyone who thinks people come out of the Stick, especially in those days, sober, is total wack..

Anyway, that's my story, and I'm stickin to it! NINERS!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone