LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Watch/Download 49ers Preseason Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Muchas Gracias
Originally posted by phillitup221:
is this going to continue in the regular season?

that would be shweeet!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I have both games (Chargers presesason and Cardinals opener) on my desktop computer, but my desktop crashed

If you guys know how to use bittorent, you can download these games directly from tenyardtorrents.com

Within the next week or so, when I get my computer fixed, I'll upload the games online.
Can anyone help out soon. I missed the game.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
anybody know were to download niner games from the 2008 season? ten yard torrents aint working so is there anywhere else to find them? i missed the niners vs redskins week 17 game and would like to watch it. thanks
Originally posted by rob28:
anybody know were to download niner games from the 2008 season? ten yard torrents aint working so is there anywhere else to find them? i missed the niners vs redskins week 17 game and would like to watch it. thanks

its working fine for me.

[ Edited by SFCH3DDERZ on Feb 19, 2009 at 15:01:26 ]
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

its working fine for me.

can you post the link please, thank you
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

its working fine for me.

can you post the link please, thank you

nevermind i got it working
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
My bad really old thread
[ Edited by EdEs on Sep 12, 2011 at 3:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone