There are 193 users in the forums

**2023 NFL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I might be late to the party but...

Trashy.
I know everyone is chalking up the ravens for the super bowl but anything can happen. Especially with baltimore, Buffalo, and kc having open fields and the potential weather.

my hope is that the bills beat the ravens in a wild snowy game and we slap the s**t out of the bills in the super bowl.
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Trashy.

Is it in the NFL bylaws that you must always have at least one high profile douchebag owner? It's as though a devil had possessed Snyder for the last 25 years and immediately left him and possessed Tepper this offseason.

If I got hit with that:

Originally posted by tankle104:
I know everyone is chalking up the ravens for the super bowl but anything can happen. Especially with baltimore, Buffalo, and kc having open fields and the potential weather.

my hope is that the bills beat the ravens in a wild snowy game and we slap the s**t out of the bills in the super bowl.

People are forgetting about playoff Lamar
Love throwing fadeaways out there
It's a s**t show for that last playoff spot in the NFC. Who the hell is getting it
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It's a s**t show for that last playoff spot in the NFC. Who the hell is getting it

No idea, but if it's not the Rams I hope they upset the #2 seed on wild card playoff weekend and have to come play SF.
Originally posted by captveg:
No idea, but if it's not the Rams I hope they upset the #2 seed on wild card playoff weekend and have to come play SF.

#2 seed is Dallas now/. i think Dallas wins that at home

What would be great is if Bucs/Saints knockout Eagles and all top seeded team wins playing the NFC south winner at home would be best case scenario
  • BP13
  • Veteran

Lamar has a lot to prove in the post season. He's 1-3 and in that win, vs TEN, he had 179 yards and an interception, no TD's. I think he's progressed since then, so we'll see. The Ravens beating MIA doesn't impress me. I don't get the hype with Miami. They've beat one team with a winning record all season, and that was Dal, at home by 2 points. You take away Waddle and Mostert today and what are they? The Baltimore defense is elite, for sure. we'll see how it goes.

I'd personally like to see the rematch. I think SF would win

Vikings are terrible. My goodness.

I haven't seen much talk about the Browns in the AFC. They've proved their defence is legit - they've beat
Baltimore, and Old Man Flacco is playing well. If any team is capable of taking out the Ravens, it's Cleveland.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

There has been maybe 3-4 games worth watching on prime time this year. The rest have been AWFUL

Lamar is what 1-3 in the playoffs? He has self imploded under pressure this far.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

There has been maybe 3-4 games worth watching on prime time this year. The rest have been AWFUL

A lot of bad SNF, MNF and TNF especially. Just horrible Thursday games.
Share 49ersWebzone