There are 238 users in the forums

Damontre Moore DE (signed by SEA)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Best defender this summer
Could see this guy pushing someone of the roster for sure
If they choose to keep Bosa our week 1 I don't see how this guy doesn't make the squad

Originally posted by NYniner85:
If they choose to keep Bosa our week 1 I don't see how this guy doesn't make the squad

Yep after Bosa and Ford we're still limited on natural edge rushers anyways. I think he's more than made his case to make the team whether Bosa is healthy or not.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Easily my original pre season crush. Ball'n. Should already be included in a heavy rotation with Ford and Bosa (how ideal us this!?!)...can play both sides, equally strong against the run and pass.
D-line cuts will be very interesting. Some really good players are going to be looking for work.
Keep this guy over Taylor or beathard please he's our 3rd best end
[ Edited by elguapo on Aug 25, 2019 at 9:43 AM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Moore has to make the 53 right? I don't think this coaching staff can come up with any argument for not keeping him.

Yeah, he seems like a lock. Team is thin at edge.

Agree.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
D-line cuts will be very interesting. Some really good players are going to be looking for work.

Agree

Hope we can somehow make a trade or 2
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Another guy who is a star in the pre season but doesn't make the team and the webzone loses it?

If he doesn't make the team and Kyle keeps BeatHard and Ward and Garnett, banners will be flown.

Agree. Between keeping BeatHard and Moore, I'd pick Moore and hope to god we can trade and get some OLine help. Hope he changes his mind and either let's BeatHard go or do a trade. It's hard to find good pass rushers, but pretty easy to find bad QB's.

Highest rated Niner defender yesterday by PFF
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Keep him. Trade Armstead (and Beathard). We have other guys that do what Armstead does best (stop the run). Much, much rather keep a legit 3rd ER in Moore
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 91til:
Keep him. Trade Armstead (and Beathard). We have other guys that do what Armstead does best (stop the run). Much, much rather keep a legit 3rd ER in Moore

HAVE I NOT BEEN saying that for the past 2 years?

we have young guys who are cheaper and can suck as much as Armstead and we wont see the difference.. .. not that they suck, but I'm just saying...
Originally posted by 91til:

I agree but it takes another team to trade.
  • thl408
DMoore has to make the team. What's Ronald Blair been doing? Haven't noticed him at all.
Share 49ersWebzone