LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 280 users in the forums

Robert Kraft Named In Prostitution Sting

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rich old men pay for it one way or another. No big deal.
Nah, this is just the tip of the penis.Betcha he makes his rounds all over the place.
Originally posted by genus49:
I don't understand how people are jumping to this conclusion at all. Is every dude getting a rub n tug a sex trafficker?

I've seen people say "he should've known"...how? I've never gone to a place like that or paid for it but if I did I can't imagine there would ever be a "you're legal right? Before you jack me off to completion can you show me your passport, union card and drivers license?"

My biggest question is wtf was he thinking? Are the handjobs there THAT amazing? With all that money I imagine he could've afforded better and a lot more confidential.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
chicks like this advertise their services on twitter. THIS very one can be had for $600/hour. Ur gonna tell me a multi billionaire would rather go to a rub n' tug? dude's an idiot.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Kraft was apparently the only to be caught on video twice.

You know the cop recording had his own happy ending seeing Kraft walk in there.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
chicks like this advertise their services on twitter. THIS very one can be had for $600/hour. Ur gonna tell me a multi billionaire would rather go to a rub n' tug? dude's an idiot.

I need to verify the accuracy of this. Her handle please.
Originally posted by English:
Right, let me explain this.

Rhe O/P said, he isnt involved in any way in the sex ring. What I said was, I dont know if he was involved in the sex ring or not, and I suspect that the O/P doesnt know
either. In other words he is taking his opinion and presenting it as a fact.

Your comment about sex slaves in the closet was just ridiculous. I didnt make anything up, the matter has been fairly widely discussed. And law agencies frequently trawl with a less significant charge whilst continuing to investigate more serious ones.
I understand exactly the point you're trying to make. I also understand you're delving into textbook appeal to ignorance logical fallacy territory.

If a guy is accused of rape, it's fair to say, "we don't know if he raped her or not. It's too early to say" In that case, we are dealing with an accusation, and we don't know who is telling the truth. In this case, there isn't even accusation. You're just making up a narrative and saying, "well, technically it could be true because it hasn't been proven false yet". Yes, suggesting that Kraft was in some way involved with the trafficking is absolutely "making stuff up".

You're condemning people for "presenting opinion as facts". No. Here are the only facts:
1. Kraft has not been charged with anything other than simple prostitution charges (i.e. nothing related to human trafficking)
2. The Palm Beach County State Attorney has publicly stated that there's no indication Kraft was involved with the nefarious stuff

You're saying it's hypothetically possible. That is an incredibly slippery slope. There was a rape that night in Palm Beach and the suspect hasn't been caught yet. We know that Kraft was in the area, we know he's willing to break the law (i.e. pay for sex from what he thinks is a prostitute) -- maybe Kraft raped her? I mean, there is tenuous, circumstantial evidence linking him to the area, right? I'm going to continue to make hyperbolic counterexamples to illustrate how ridiculous your argument is.

You're right, maybe in the end we'll discover a bombshell that reveals Kraft is a mastermind in all of this. Until there's any evidence to support that, it's dishonest to accuse him of that.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Feb 27, 2019 at 7:38 AM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran

She can palm a basketball with those hands.
Originally posted by HERN:

She can palm a basketball with those hands.

That's a man. Notice the strategic placement of the phone blocking the Adam's apple. My guy Chaz is too predictable. lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I need to verify the accuracy of this. Her handle please.

https://twitter.com/weadoreveronica
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
mmmm Veronica Ventura...high end whore!

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Bruh any chick that has a Onlyfans page can be "booked" for sex
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Just followed Veronica Ventura
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Oh yeah and if they got a CamSoda page they can be "booked"
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Just followed Veronica Ventura

$600/hour and probably a mandatory $2,000.00 tip.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Oh yeah and if they got a CamSoda page they can be "booked"

yeah she's not a backpagepro.com whore
Share 49ersWebzone