LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 310 users in the forums

Jerick 'Jet' McKinnon is a Chief.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hunter:
McKinnon was never a feature back to begin with, so bringing Coleman was a no brainer. Shanahan is probably gonna use all three RBs through every game, unless some go down via injury, and it's highly possible imo. I can def see them cutting Jet if he loses his explosiveness.

With the type of money he's getting you'd think he's our feauture back
Id trade him for a guard
Originally posted by BlackGoat49:
Originally posted by Hunter:
McKinnon was never a feature back to begin with, so bringing Coleman was a no brainer. Shanahan is probably gonna use all three RBs through every game, unless some go down via injury, and it's highly possible imo. I can def see them cutting Jet if he loses his explosiveness.

With the type of money he's getting you'd think he's our feauture back

He would've been last year. This year, Coleman fell into our laps. If you're Shanny, you don't pass on him. Add a delightful surprise in Brieda's performance last year, and you have the challenging but no doubt fun job of trying to find enough balls for them all to carry.
Everyone needs to relax about Jet.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
If he doesn't make it through training camp - I say they release him on an injury settlement.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Something tells me that Jet has regressed.all of these extra rb signings is sketch to me.

How would they even know that at this point?

I think the signing of Colman is just the result of Shanahan/Lynch seeing the opportunity to add a quality player, for not much money, that Shanahan was familiar with and who already knows the offense.
[ Edited by KittleSkittle on Mar 18, 2019 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Eagles fans are chirping about a possible trade for the jet

Local Radio is actually saying the team is interested in Breida not McKinnon. But take that with a grain of salt...it's philly radio
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Local Radio is actually saying the team is interested in Breida not McKinnon. But take that with a grain of salt...it's philly radio

What's your local radio saying about which Eagles player would be a possibility in return?
Didn't Breida injured his ankle in December? He might be recovering from that. Why would either team looking to trade for those guys at this point. Would be more prudent for both teams to wait til ota or camp, to see how well these guys recovered, and then make the trade.

I think just preliminary talk maybe got blown up by the media speculation.

Ngata just retired from the Eagles, maybe more like an AA trade
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Ngata just retired from the Eagles, maybe more like an AA trade

Would be just fine with this

okay cool

give us

Fletcher Cox
Jason Kelce
Brandon Graham

any of these players for a 1 for 1 trade. Otherwise hang up.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

What's your local radio saying about which Eagles player would be a possibility in return?

Speculation is draft pics and would happen at the draft. It's really unclear if this is actual reporting or just taking heads though.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

okay cool

give us

Fletcher Cox
Jason Kelce
Brandon Graham

any of these players for a 1 for 1 trade. Otherwise hang up.

They are in win now mode unfortunately.
Share 49ersWebzone