There are 282 users in the forums

Watson tears ACL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
When are people going to stop crying about Kap. If he would of handled this whole situation propertly and didn't talk smack about Vick, Ray lewis/ Baltimore ownership or police, he would have a job right now. Other players gave him advice and he was an a*****e about it. he doesn't have to agree with them but you don't attack them. That isn't what a leader does.

I agree that there is social injustices in this country and will continue to support equality but I don't support kap.

Where did you get your first half pararapgh information from? Thedonald subreddit?? Lol
Damnit
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NM16:
Where did you get your first half pararapgh information from? Thedonald subreddit?? Lol

Are you serious? You didn't see the things he said about Michael Vick or Ray Lewis after they offered him public advice (Which wasn't great advice I'll admit) but him and his gf nessa replied with racial remarks about them and being owned by whites or something like that. Just look it up. Ray lewis said he was talking to ravens owner about him getting signed and they were going to set up a meeting and talk, which most likely was going to lead to a signing if Steve biscotti liked what he heard.

but Kaps GF posted some dumb stuff on twitter about ray lewis being Steve biscottis slave or something like that.

So I blame his lack of common sense and leadership for not handling this whole fiasco well.

and just for your information, I can't stand Donald Trump, but nice try.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-vick-kaepernick-haircut-20170718-story.html

https://www.bet.com/news/sports/2017/08/03/kaepernick-s-girlfriend-roasted-ray-lewis-and-ravens-owner.html
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This made Houston a no go long ago.

LOL dumbass karp

Yeah, if not for that plus the protest stuff Kaepernick would be priority numero uno. Watson was running a hybrid zone read type offense anyway.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
RIP NFL

5 of the NFL's 32 starting QBs either down for year or might be: Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Tannehill, Deshaun Watson, Carson Palmer, Andrew Luck.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Wow.

The injury lottery never fails to surprise.

damn. hope he recovers well.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/02/bob-mcnair-hasnt-signed-off-on-a-kaepernick-workout/
Kid was balling this year....speedy recovery
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This made Houston a no go long ago.

LOL dumbass karp

Yeah, if not for that plus the protest stuff Kaepernick would be priority numero uno. Watson was running a hybrid zone read type offense anyway.

What Kap meant was half the field is under water so I will be perfect for it.
  • titan
  • Veteran
That sucks!!!
Share 49ersWebzone