LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 180 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Furlow:
We dominate the Rams/McVay. Imagine Jimmy being the key to turning that around. The Webzone would completely meltdown.

Our defense and our strengths on our defense is a really bad matchup for Jimmy. Statue QB's that can't threaten you deep and who love to live in that 5-15 middle of the field area will not have much success vs this defense.
jimmy g should consider a career in rugby instead. maybe his qb sneak skills will shine better in that sport
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I've always felt Jimmy's play style does not match up well against our defense. Specifically, he does not match up well against Fred Warner and his pass defense over the middle where Jimmy lives.

9ers take away the center of the field on D better than any team in the league.
If it were the 80s, Jims would be a successful Sears catalog model lol
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Our defense and our strengths on our defense is a really bad matchup for Jimmy. Statue QB's that can't threaten you deep and who love to live in that 5-15 middle of the field area will not have much success vs this defense.

D is only that good over the middle cuz of all the prax they got vs Jimmy. Iron sharpens iron.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
D is only that good over the middle cuz of all the prax they got vs Jimmy. Iron sharpens iron.

Warner will thank Jimmy in his HoF speech for giving him so much work to improve his hands.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Warner will thank Jimmy in his HoF speech for giving him so much work to improve his hands.

If only Tartt got in on that action they'd all be getting the gold jacket
Still 33
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Still 33

If this helps I still think Jimmy sucks

Originally posted by Furlow:
We dominate the Rams/McVay. Imagine Jimmy being the key . . .

Stopped here.

I think ppl care less and less about this reaching 10k lolol

I mean first a Raider, then a sorry ass Ram and he sucks ass now..soon a Seahawk, then a Cowboy, as Lance's backup lol
Originally posted by Montana:

I mean first a Raider, then a sorry ass Ram and he sucks ass now..soon a Seahawk, then a Cowboy, as Lance's backup lol

JG ain't anyones backup, except for the GOAT, or Stafford, or A O'Connell, or Lance, that one time

JG ain't anyones backup, except for the GOAT, or Stafford, or A O'Connell, or Lance, that one time

9ers only ones dumb enough to start him.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

9ers only ones dumb enough to start him.

dumb like a fox

38-17 record and 4-2 post season

plus he started in NE, and LV
Share 49ersWebzone