Pretty sexy...good deal Jimmy G

Yeah, we already posted about her pages ago lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Wait didn't people in here say he didn't like girls or some s**t lol

Cute!
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if Nessa was ever caught in a picture with JG...
Originally posted by Geeked:
I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue if Nessa was ever caught in a picture with JG...

She only prefers mediocre Qbs
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

or luv

Her shades in men getting lighter

'Jimmy that 137 mil is blood money. White man trying to own you. You want to be own Jimmy...?'
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 12, 2018 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
Originally posted by 49erphan:
It sounds like the sort of thing you'd say about any QB - they need a big target for the red zone. Jimmy G. needs a big target for the red zone. Taylor, Goodwin and Garcon can get open fairly well when the defense is stretched out a bit. But in the red zone the QB needs to be able to take advantage of vertical space more to make up for the lack of horizontal space. But vertical space isn't a strong aspect of Taylor or Goodwin's games and Garcon is not exceptional. Jimmy G. is so accurate out to 15 yards or so that if he's throwing to a receiver who he knows has a good chance of winning the vertical space over the defender, he can put the ball right in the high spot that only his guy can get. The team doesn't have a receiver who can do that. I think it would help a lot to get one. Even if the receiver is a tight end that is good at winning the vertical space.

Allen Robinson and Sammy Watkins are both available and from what I've read we have interested in both guys. I'd prefer Watkins. That would leave us with a pretty dangerous offensive attack. Watkins, Garçon, Goodwin, Taylor, Bourne and Mr. Kittle.

I'm cool with Robinson or Watkins but prefer Robinson due to his size and red zone prowess. What do think is Watkins' advantage?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I'm posting it again cause she's f**king sexy lol
Originally posted by Arsenal2004:
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
Originally posted by 49erphan:
It sounds like the sort of thing you'd say about any QB - they need a big target for the red zone. Jimmy G. needs a big target for the red zone. Taylor, Goodwin and Garcon can get open fairly well when the defense is stretched out a bit. But in the red zone the QB needs to be able to take advantage of vertical space more to make up for the lack of horizontal space. But vertical space isn't a strong aspect of Taylor or Goodwin's games and Garcon is not exceptional. Jimmy G. is so accurate out to 15 yards or so that if he's throwing to a receiver who he knows has a good chance of winning the vertical space over the defender, he can put the ball right in the high spot that only his guy can get. The team doesn't have a receiver who can do that. I think it would help a lot to get one. Even if the receiver is a tight end that is good at winning the vertical space.

Allen Robinson and Sammy Watkins are both available and from what I've read we have interested in both guys. I'd prefer Watkins. That would leave us with a pretty dangerous offensive attack. Watkins, Garçon, Goodwin, Taylor, Bourne and Mr. Kittle.

I'm cool with Robinson or Watkins but prefer Robinson due to his size and red zone prowess. What do think is Watkins' advantage?

I just think he'll open up the field more for guys like Taylor, Garçon and Kittle. He and Goodwin on the field at the same time could be pretty darn lethal, but after a couple days to think it over, Robinson seems more intriguing to me.

She doesn't deserve him...

depr
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Mar 12, 2018 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

She follows Kim Kardashian...run Jimmy RUN!!!!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Jimmy better snip that baby maker because that golddigger is looking to get set up for life.
I just want to take a moment to say how thankful I am that we got Jimmy last year in a trade that is now looking like a steal. Watching all of these other teams scramble to sign leftover QBs in Free Agency for big money (none of which I would trade for Jimmy) and maneuvering to trade up into the top 10 of the draft to draft rookies that all have significant question marks and we're over here like "nah we're set brother, do your thing".

Can you imagine fighting right now to give Cousins more money than we paid Jimmy G? Kirk Cousins has decent numbers but has never significantly raised the level of the players around him.
Want to get in on that sweet Case Keenum action? How about betting on Sam Bradford to get through 16 games against NFC West defenses to carry your team to the next level?
Raise your hand if you wanted Tyrod Taylor?
Or who would rather give up desperately needed draft picks to move up and secure one of the young guys coming out in what we were told was going to be the best QB draft class in years?
Nope, all things considered I think that the direction of this franchise was significantly altered the day Bill Belichek picked up the phone and had Santa Clara on the other end.
Glad to have this young man as our Franchise Quarterback for a long time!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Welp. We're boned
Share 49ersWebzone