There are 190 users in the forums

If Green Bay signs Colin Kaepernick, I will become a Packer fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rascal:
You the man!!

We need more dudes like you who will stand up along side Kap to support his cause!!

However, Kap has just announced he is suing the NFL and the owners for collusion grievance. This will definitely complicate matters even if the Packers want to sign him.

Not only will Kap not get signed, I am wondering if Reid will next year. He's the most vocal regarding the Anthem kneel.
[ Edited by 60sFan on Oct 15, 2017 at 9:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Well, this thread has gone off on a tangent...people talking about "free" energy and all.

As to the OP. Enjoy your time watching CK. I don't understand why you feel the need to promulgate your position, but to each their own.

If CK does not get signed it is because he made certain choices. He is an average QB with way above average baggage. And now, he is filing a collusion suit, because, you know, that's a surefire way to reignite your NFL career

Keapernick is better than some starters and is better than anyone out there on the current market. That's just reality to say otherwise is to deny.

And your point is what? I certainly hope that's not your argument to prove collusion, because that's not what collusion is.

He is not an average QB and yes I do know what collusion is. It could be used as a factor though.

He is, at the very best, an average NFL quarterback. And truly, that's being generous.

And him not being on a team is not a factor that lends credibility to his claim of collusion. Again, I really do not think you know what collusion is. The very nature of the fact CK is not on a team actually erodes the collusion argument, because one would expect, between at least 32 independent parties, for their to be a readily available road map connecting the dots. And, it is logical to assume, if such a road map existed, it would have been exposed by now. Realistically, CK is claiming collusion as a last grasp attempt. The likely outcome is the NFL throws some cash his way in a behind-closed-door-settlement and no one hears a peep out of CK again (on the NFL front).

I never said he will win or not and yes I understand it might be a long shot but from what the article states. He could ruffle a couple of feathers if an owner was dumb enough to text or email it or have some type of evidence to help Keapernick cause.

I know very well what collusion means.

So, let's assume he wins. What does he get? An NFL career? Nope. He gets money.

And if he loses what does he get? An NFL career? Nope. He gets nothing tangible.

Thus, this entire thing is about money.

I find it interesting you defend CK, yet the bulk of your posts decry, in one way or another, the wealthy, the 1%, the moguls of capitalism, etc.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Not only will Kap not get signed, I am wondering if Reid will next year. He's the most vocal regarding the Anthem kneel.

Pretty sure that Reid is playing out his contract and that's it. Many other protesters will be blacklisted over next season or two as well.
Originally posted by kray28:
Crazy talk...but it's true. I feel strongly about this. This transcends team loyalty and love of the game.

If anyone doubts my cred as a Niner fan...I've been a fan of this team since 1990, and I've been on this forum almost since its original inception.

I will continue to love the Niners. And I love how many of our players kneeled for the anthem and showed their support for Kap, and the just cause that he chose to basically sacrifice his career for.

Kaepernick couldn't learn a new offense in a few years, much less a few weeks to get ready to play (unless it's the 1-read bull s**t defenses already figured out).
I genuinly hope for the best for em, but Ill never become a s**tpacker, cowgirl or seacawk fan. I wouldnt care if Joe, Steve or Jerry played for em, to hell w that breh.
Wisconsin isn't bout to accept Kap . No chance in hell.
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Sounds like a bandwagon fan

Sounds like you don't really have a leg to stand on. Who are you?

LMAO.

We all joined at some time so whats your point there ???

U wanna jump ship for a half a$$ 1 read wannabe QB have at it ...there is a reason why 32 NFL teams have passed him up he's just not that good ...Keap is a hypocrite anyways when free agency first started he's like I'll stand for the anthem if somebody gives me a contract then reports came out he'll stand then reports saying he wont standing his GF said he wont over that hypocrite

You decided to call me "bandwagon" while I've been a fan probably for longer than you've been alive. Then I look up your join date and see that you joined right when the going was good with Harbaugh. You sound like the bandwagoner to me.

LMAO - half a$$ 1 read wannabe QB took us the Superbowl, the last guy who did that is in the Hall of Fame and last took a snap close to two decades ago.

I'm 38 been a 9er fan as far back as I can remember got my 1st tattoo 2005 9er logo when we sucked and had tha 1st pick but unlike u I dont need to prove my cred I just stick by my team not jump ship to a hated rival because they sign a former ex-player a horrible ex player at that ...IMO u are a bandwagon fan and I'd say tha samething about anyone that want to post or say something like this ..
Hundley is a poor man's Kap, so the Pack is good.
He probably knows he will never play again. Why not fight for your job legally?

That money, is going to be money wasted since he doesn't have an income. This isn't going to be an easy case and will just be a which Hunt
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Rascal:
You the man!!

We need more dudes like you who will stand up along side Kap to support his cause!!

However, Kap has just announced he is suing the NFL and the owners for collusion grievance. This will definitely complicate matters even if the Packers want to sign him.

Lol no one is going to sign him now, idiot

Dude stop being such as a**hole.

Kaep is an idiot. And he keeps proving it

You calling anyone an idiot is laughable. Again, try to not be such a jack*ss.

You should really take your own advice, doubt you will
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 15, 2017 at 10:41 PM ]
Booowhaaaaa...! GTFO And take yer buddies wit ya..

What is Kap going to do about Money and finding another profession in sports while he's still young enough. The NFL seems to be off the board with the news of his latest lawsuit. He could become a Community Organizer but his actions may make this a short career. Canadian football is too far off the grid, name me three players in the that league. Where can he go? The answer came to me, the World Wide Wrestling Federation (or whatever it's called). He can be the good boy, bad boy or whatever the ratings suggest. Nessa could be his manager (oh, she already is). He could fight Vince McMahon at Summer Slam. Nessa could match up against the Fabulous Moolah, wait, she passed away in 2007, no problem, it can be worked around.

If he wants to get serious he could enter the MMA, can you imagine a match with Greg Hardy. That would be on PPV. I know there are some of you taking this post seriously. I am RishikeshA and I approve this ad.
kap has really put a dent on some of yall.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
so a relevant Kap thread regarding his lawsuit gets locked, yet s**t like this stays open?

We running out of threads or something?
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Insert mini face...
Kap is a complete bum. And as for all the kneeling I think its ridiculous but I could really care less. Just play football.
Share 49ersWebzone