There are 188 users in the forums

Kendrick Bourne-WR-Now a NE Patriot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Seattle will grab him

I'm not worried. Sherman would shut him down.

Also there's like 20 other teams who would be able to grab him before them.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
lol @ choosing an inconsistent kendrick bourne throughout the years over goodwin

What has Goodwin done in his career? I'll wait.

way more for us than bourne has since he's been with us? is that a real question? LOL
[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 26, 2019 at 5:33 AM ]
lol @ choosing an inconsistent kendrick bourne throughout the years over goodwin

way more for us than bourne has since he's been with us? is that a real question? Lol!!

right? Dude was 38 yards shy of 1K in 2017. Horrible rebuttal
Man it's going to be a tough call on him. If we do lose him I hope we can at least get a pick for him. I would so much rather keep him over Matthews but I don't think that will happen?
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Man it's going to be a tough call on him. If we do lose him I hope we can at least get a pick for him. I would so much rather keep him over Matthews but I don't think that will happen?

Bourne is younger but Mathews has more experience and would probably cost more. It may come down to whether they value youth over experience.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Seattle will grab him

why do so many niner fans worry and fret where our x trash goes? and why do they obsess with our players going to seattle. i doubt seattle fans set around worrying where there players go and i bet most could have cared less that sherman signed with us
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Bourne is younger but Mathews has more experience and would probably cost more. It may come down to whether they value youth over experience.

Mathews is 2 inches taller and way faster. I'd rather keep Mathews.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

way more for us than bourne has since he's been with us? is that a real question? Lol!!

right? Dude was 38 yards shy of 1K in 2017. Horrible rebuttal

Over 1K. 44 yds. rushing. Yards is yards.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Mathews is 2 inches taller and way faster. I'd rather keep Mathews.
now you have went and done it
Originally posted by cciowa:
Seattle will grab him

why do so many niner fans worry and fret where our x trash goes? and why do they obsess with our players going to seattle. i doubt seattle fans set around worrying where there players go and i bet most could have cared less that sherman signed with us

There were a lot of Seattle fans that were pretty pissed and burned his jersey.

There were probably more Niner fans that were b***hing and moaning about signing him though.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Seattle will grab him

There were a lot of Seattle fans that were pretty pissed and burned his jersey.

There were probably more Niner fans that were b***hing and moaning about signing him though.
i never b***hed about his signing. actually in the minutes after the signing and some of our fans melted down. i was the voice of reason.. just let that roll around inside of your head! lol
This motherlover confuses the fudge out of me.
cut him.
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
This motherlover confuses the fudge out of me.

I think he should be on the team. He shines more often than doesn't. As for the drops, we know he has good hands but sometimes, people on the bubble put more pressure on themselves than their superiors which results in not their best performance. Bourne is solid and the drops will not be problem.
KB and Dante, mentally cut from the same cloth. Consistancy...what's that?
Share 49ersWebzone