There are 238 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think nick will do ok if he gets 1st team reps.
It probably won't get any better with BDN

Originally posted by NCommand:

Yikes. To be fair, in the first game, I think it was more because everyone stunk it up. Either guys were open and didn't get the ball, or they just didn't get open. Last week we were comfortably ahead so we ran a lot. Pass blocking was poop though.
Hope he has a good game to add more value for a future trade.

I mean did they really have to throw the ball much last game? They killed the Jets, wasn't even close.

All those WRs we drafted and traded for and the best we have to offer right now is Bourne. Smh.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
All those WRs we drafted and traded for and the best we have to offer right now is Bourne. Smh.

Deebo is hurt relax...it's week three and we just destroyed the Jets. There was no reason to sling it.
Just manage the game efficiently, Nick. I think we'll be in good hands.
I'm predicting 400 yards 4 td's. Without Mostert, Coleman we're going to have to rely on BDN.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
I'm predicting 400 yards 4 td's. Without Mostert, Coleman we're going to have to rely on BDN.

C'mon man. Nick is a backup with a weak arm and no legs. If he gets 400 yards and 4 TDs Sunday then the Giants might be one of the worst teams in history. Not saying the Niners can't win this week but let's get real. If he becomes our 'franchise quarterback' then this franchise is in deep trouble.
Mullens is going to ball out then we will trade him a week before the trade deadline for a 1st round pick
Better yet 3 first round picks lol
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
C'mon man. Nick is a backup with a weak arm and no legs. If he gets 400 yards and 4 TDs Sunday then the Giants might be one of the worst teams in history. Not saying the Niners can't win this week but let's get real. If he becomes our 'franchise quarterback' then this franchise is in deep trouble.

I'm obviously trolling but we've creatively worked around his limitations before. I think he'll have a bit more trust in guys like Pettis and we'll be fine for the week.
Eh. Excited to see him, but my expectations are low. Hope we get another vs. Raiders-esque game out of BDN. Really curious to see if he targets Pettis more...
[ Edited by mattster03 on Sep 24, 2020 at 8:55 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone